Chapter 41 Ridicule

On the third night, I showed up! But no one recognized me, until Xu Feng's expression changed, and then he exclaimed at me: "You coward, you only showed up now."

For a moment, the scene was in an uproar, followed by jeers and boos.

"Haha, I just came now. It's almost past twelve o'clock. There's no point in coming now."

"You say he is timid, but he really dares to come. You say he is brave, he only dares to come now. Haha, it's really funny, he is probably just a brainless person."

"There was a good show to watch. Fortunately, I didn't leave. It was indeed right to persist until the last moment."

"Humph, you idiot. If you dare to challenge Xu Feng at this age, there are many people older than him who are not as good as him. He is a young genius."

It was very dark, and they didn't even see my face clearly, so they began to mock and joke. Of course, they didn't need to see my face clearly, they were just waiting to see my joke. Compared to the weak and unknown person, It's obviously more reliable to be on Xu Feng's side.

Moreover, in their view, I was overestimating my abilities. Challenging Xu Feng would undoubtedly be suicide, and making such a bet was obviously out of my mind.

"Hmph, it's nine o'clock now, and today is over in three hours. I struggled for two days and was covered in injuries before I pulled out the teeth of an ordinary zombie. You don't think you can follow me in three hours? The same thing, right?" Xu Feng sneered, looking at me as if I were a fool, with a mocking expression.

I shook my head: "I can't do it!"

"That's fine, please feel free to come and bring the sow up. It's ready for you." Xu Feng clapped his hands, and two big men immediately pulled up a sow, and then looked at me with evil intentions. smile.

For a moment, it seemed like there were countless mobile phone cameras pointed at me. They all forgot about the taboo of not taking photos at the grave, and they just wanted to watch my jokes.

At this time, Wu Sheng walked out quickly. Of all the people, he was the only one who really cared about me, but he didn't come out to help me, but to beg me for mercy.

"Master Xu, he is young and ignorant. With your status, don't argue with him. Give me some face, okay? I have a pair of Qianlong porcelain bowls from the Qing Dynasty at home, which I can give to you. This grudge is over. Come on!" Wu Sheng begged Xu Feng and began to complain to me, "You silly boy, why are you still here?"

"Huh? Do you think I, Xu Feng, am short of money? No one can help me with this matter today. I have to make him pay the price. This is the result of messing with me, Xu Feng. Also, Mr. Wu, don't forget, You are a fair person yourself, how can you protect me?" Xu Feng not only refused to give Wu Sheng face, but also spoke angrily, leaving Wu Sheng speechless.

"No, you misunderstood what I said." I suddenly raised the corners of my mouth and showed an evil smile, "Of course I can't pull out the teeth of ordinary zombies. I will pull out the teeth of blood zombies as promised in the bet. "

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about? The feng shui of this random grave has been changed and it has become a yin-nurturing place. The resentment is soaring and the corpse aura is extremely strong. The ordinary zombies here are ten times more powerful than normal zombies. Those who pull out the bloody corpses Ya, you are so brazen! I'm afraid it will be difficult for you to get in. If you see the bloody corpse, I'm afraid you will die." Xu Feng began to sarcastically say that he couldn't even do it, so naturally he wouldn't believe that I could do it.

"Also, don't forget, you only have three hours." Xu Feng added, wanting to continue to hit me.

After Wu Sheng heard this, he was also worried, feeling that I had no hope of beating Xu Feng.

"Xiaoyang, stop being stubborn and listen to me. If you admit your mistake, I'll give you some more money. Once Master Xu calms down, this matter will be over. Don't be brave again. I really don't want to see you being humiliated. If your grandfather knew it, he would be sad too." Wu Sheng persuaded me earnestly.

"Three hours? That's enough! I'm a little sleepy tonight. I'll try my best to go back to bed as soon as possible." I yawned and didn't take Xu Feng's words to heart at all, looking nonchalant.

Then I stopped paying attention to anyone and walked straight towards the entrance of the mass grave. Wu Sheng couldn't hold me back even if he wanted to. Amid everyone's boos, I stepped into the graveyard step by step.

"Don't die, you idiot!"

"Haha, that fool really went in. It's night now. If you go in during the day, you'll almost die. He still chooses to go in at night. Is there something wrong with his brain?"

"Haha, people who want to arm-wrestle with Xu Feng must have very good brains. At this age, those who can be as good as Xu Feng can almost be counted with one hand."

"A fool challenges a genius. I love eating this melon. I hope he can come out safely. I also want to watch the show. I stayed in this gloomy place for three days. If I can't see it, I will be depressed to death."

Jokes and taunts came one after another from behind, but a gloomy wind in the cemetery suddenly pulled my thoughts to the surroundings.

"It's so cold!" I shivered suddenly. Such a cool breeze is really rare. These graves are really dangerous. And although Xu Feng is annoying, he is considered a relatively strong Feng Shui master I have seen in this city. .

One is the housekeeper and the other is him, both of whom are considered to be of decent moral character, and he is much younger than the housekeeper. They are both suffering here, which shows that this is indeed not a good place. It is not impossible to call him a genius, but it depends on the relationship between the two. Who can compare, if you compare with me, haha...

I glanced at the mass graves. There were many ghosts and shadows around me. The dark wind blew on my body like needles pricking me. Occasionally, I would hear a scream, like the cry of a child, but no one could be seen, only ghosts.

The tombs here are dilapidated, the coffins are exposed, some tombstones are tilted, and many bones lie on the ground, as if they are smiling at you.

"Hmph, if you dare to cause trouble here without surrendering, you are asking for trouble!" I snorted coldly, not afraid at all.

But as soon as these words came out, there were more ghosts, and with a pop, many green will-o'-the-wisps rose up, and then danced wildly in the air, which was extremely scary and terrifying to watch.

"Is that it?" I twisted out the yellow talisman with two fingers and hit it directly on the will-o'-the-wisp. With a bang, sparks burst out from the yellow talisman, which immediately extinguished the will-o'-the-wisp.

The ghosts around me seemed to know that I was not a good person, and they began to become restless. Whirring sounds were heard, and countless ghost figures were twisting, pale faces appeared one after another, and then floated towards me.