Chapter 2 Strange Visitor

I still remember that night, my parents were not at home when they went out. It rained heavily, thunder and lightning roared in the sky like dragons, and there were many dogs in the village. As usual, the thunder was terrifying, and the village must have been full of barking dogs, but that night , but it was extremely quiet, so quiet that it made people feel creepy.

I felt something was wrong, so I quickly thought of fortune telling, but at this time, my second uncle held my hand and refused to let me test it. He also told me that what happened tonight should not be tested in my lifetime, otherwise something would happen.

I was just about to ask why, when suddenly there was a knock on the door outside. There was a two-second pause after four knocks, and then another knock.

Knock on the door at midnight, knock three times and it's a person, knock four times and it's a ghost! My heart skipped a beat, what was outside... was it a ghost?

But at this time, my second uncle suddenly asked me to go back to my room. No matter what happened or what I heard, I couldn't come out!

My second uncle has always been extremely strict with me. I didn't dare not listen to his words, so I could only hide in my room. My second uncle was worried about me and even put a lock on the outside for me, so I could only open a crack in the door. Looking outside, there is no way to get out.

The knocks on the door became more and more urgent and strange, and the frequency of the knocks became higher and higher. The second uncle hesitated for a moment, then bravely opened the door.

The moment the door was opened, a dark wind blew in, making the furniture in the house make a strange sound. Before the second uncle could speak, a man walked in directly, but his feet did not touch the ground, as if they were floating.

ghost! This is a ghost!

After seeing his appearance, I was stunned. Isn't this me?

I was terrified. Except for its pale face and cold face, this ghost looked exactly like me, exactly.

I subconsciously touched my face, and a terrifying thought came to my mind: I, am I already dead?

The second uncle didn't dare to stop him, even his hands were shaking, and his whole body was in a trembling state.

After the man came in, he didn't say anything, just as if he had returned home. Then he took three sticks of incense to worship grandpa and kowtowed three times.

But it was very strange. The incense he burned was two short and one long. People are most afraid of three long and two short, and the most afraid of incense is two short and one long. This is ghosts offering incense.

But looking at his face, I became more and more numb. Why does he look exactly like me? If I hadn't been able to feel my own heartbeat, I would have thought that I would have died long ago, and that the ghost outside was me!

"It's time to pay back." After the man paid his respects to his grandfather, he stood up and looked at his second uncle coldly, then turned to look at my room, as if to indicate something.

The second uncle suddenly asked him in a pleading tone to give him another two years as a favor to the Fox Fairy.

At this time, the man suddenly took off his shirt, revealing a full back of black dragons. I counted nine dragons in total, and then the nine dragons surrounded him and pulled a big red coffin.

Kowloon pulls the coffin!

But the nine dragon coffins are all the corpses of real dragons, but this man is actually nine black dragons. Even though they are all dragons, they are terrible. The black dragons are fierce, sinister, and extremely terrifying. What is the origin of this ghost?