Chapter 96 Human Bone Soup

It is normal for people to do work, but is it normal to recruit ghosts to repair the house? Can ghosts help you with your work?

I seem to have underestimated the nine-tailed fox. Her ability is beyond my imagination.

She asked me to dig up bones in a mass grave, make soup from the bones, and prepare several carts of dead money until midnight.

The bones in the mass graves were not ordinary bones, they were human bones. Human bones were made into soup, and it was obvious that they were drunk by ghosts.

I did as I was told and found a relatively large mass grave. I heard that in ancient times, this was a battlefield with buried corpses. Sometimes when passing by on cloudy days at night, Yin soldiers could be seen passing by. , extremely penetrating, this kind of mass grave is the most evil, there will be many evil spirits.

But I was not afraid at all, and dug out several baskets of corpse bones. At night, I boiled them all into soup. Although they were human bones, the soup was very fragrant, just like other animal bone soups, but I didn't Instead of using condiments, I used Yin Fu or something like that.

I moved these human bone soups to the building, and bought several carts of dead money, and placed them one by one around the building, waiting for nightfall.

At about midnight, the nine-tailed fox appeared. Without saying a word, she began to cast spells.

A ray of white light burst out from her body, the evil wind rose, the surrounding space began to compress, and the air seemed to be deformed, which was extremely terrifying.

Such demonic power is so powerful! Is this the nine-tailed fox fairy? And this seems to be just a simple method of hers. If she fully exerts her strength, how powerful would it be!

Fortunately she is my master, otherwise I don't think I have any chance of winning if I meet her.

At this time, I suddenly heard a creaking sound, as if a door was opened, but the wind was so strong that I couldn't open my eyes. There was also white light. When my sight recovered and the evil wind slowly dissipated, the surroundings were already Many ghosts appeared.

These ghosts are like skeletons, yellow and thin, and have hideous faces. They look very scary. The ghost energy spreads from their bodies like mist.

There were a lot of ghosts, and they had chains tied to their feet. They seemed to have some kind of spell on them, and they all looked malnourished.

These... seem to be all hungry ghosts! Could it be the realm of hungry ghosts? The nine-tailed fox actually forced open the door to the Hungry Ghost Path.

I heard that hungry ghosts are people who commit heinous crimes. After death, they are punished in the hungry ghost realm and suffer. They can only eat one meal a year and are hungry at other times. That is, on the Ghost Festival, the gates of ghosts are wide open and hungry ghosts can Escape and have a big meal.

These are the rules and order of the underworld. The nine-tailed fox actually ignored this order and forced open the door of the Hungry Ghost Path. Isn't this... going to happen?

"Don't panic. If anything happens, I will take responsibility for it. I will give them the human bone soup and the paper money." The nine-tailed fox said.

I didn't dare to disobey the master's orders, so I followed them one by one. Those hungry ghosts went crazy when they saw the food. They drank human bone soup and almost licked the bottom of the bowl. However, no matter how greedy they were, they always insisted on eating. They followed the team without fighting or grabbing, because they also knew that it was not easy to have a meal and drink, and if they made trouble again, there would be nothing.

After drinking the human bone soup, I burned the paper money to them. This money can be used to eat and drink on Ghost Festival, which is quite good.

It is true that money can make ghosts grind. After receiving the benefits, the hungry ghosts actually started to work like people, and the speed was not bad, and they even worked better than people.

In the following days, we hired hungry ghosts to do the work, and the speed was more than ten times faster than humans. Soon the building was repaired and renovated, and the effect was very good. I not only saved costs, but also saved time. , after all, dead money is still far behind compared to real money, and there are still human bones. I just need to dig up mass graves everywhere. There are many barren mountains and ridges around here, so this is quite easy to do.

On the day of completion, Jiuweihu asked me to offer incense to them with three kowtows and nine bows, and burned cart after cart of paper money. She said that it is easier to invite ghosts than to send them away, and the final work must be done well, otherwise there will be a lot of trouble. .

Naturally, I didn't dare to neglect, and I treated those hungry ghosts just like I treated my own father. After a lot of trouble, I didn't send them all away until the rooster crowed at dawn, leaving no one behind.

Hungry ghosts are different from ordinary ghosts. They are fierce and greedy. Once left in the world, they will eat people everywhere, which will be a big disaster.

The building was finally renovated. Although it was done by ghosts, the result was the same, even better than manual work, but it was a bit... scary.

Originally, this real estate was evil enough, and it almost became a local horror legend. Sometimes people would see me asking hungry ghosts to repair my house, so... this real estate became even more evil, and it even appeared on some supernatural forums and forums. Many people have spread the word, and now even the bravest people dare not pass by, let alone get close. So... this property of mine is considered to be completely dead. Not to mention selling it, no one will take the money I paid. People say that this property is full of ghosts and is connected to hell. At midnight, all the ghosts will come out of their cages.

I'm a bit dumbfounded. If this continues, how can I get back my money? I guess I even have to lose my pants.

If no one buys the house, will the value increase if I keep it? But this is a haunted house, brother. Who wants it? No one will dare to buy it in a hundred years, right? At that time, I had my hair in braids.

But Jiuweihu said that from the beginning she never thought of letting me sell any house in this real estate, she let me rent it!

rent? This makes me even more puzzled. Would anyone dare to live in such a haunted house? How to rent?

At this time, Jiuweihu said something that surprised me again. She said that of course there would be no one for normal rent. She let me rent it for free, without paying a penny. However, when the landlord has trouble, the tenant must respond to his request, otherwise, he will bear the consequences. !

I almost went crazy when I heard that renting out for free is not only unprofitable, but also a loss for free? Is this the treasure my grandfather left me? Did grandpa cheat me, or did master cheat me? Why do I feel something is not right? Isn't this 300 million wasted?

Three hundred million yuan has been spent on buying a property and renovating it. Although it was a job to find ghosts, it also cost a lot of money to buy materials. Not a cent of the three hundred million yuan was left. Pan Jiang gave him a few cents. Wan Ye used it to buy a dead man's money. I returned to my original appearance overnight. I looked very rich, but in fact I was very poor. I couldn't make a dime from this real estate, and I still had to pay back. What the hell am I? Almost gone.

But the nine-tailed fox told me not to be impatient. For some things, I have to take my time. The money will be earned back, but in another form.

I had no choice but to obey my teacher's orders and put up a notice for free rent with tears in my eyes.

But even if it's free, no one would dare to live in such a haunted house, right? With so many people dying, everyone is afraid.

But I was wrong. About three days later, someone came to check in, and there were still two people.