Chapter 25: Surrender

The door opened strangely, as if there was something scary inside, but I couldn't be afraid of him. Now that things have happened, even if it's hell inside, I have to break in.

I stepped in cautiously. The room was very dark, and I felt a pair of green eyes looking at me, but I looked around and saw nothing. The wind was strong and made my back feel cold.

"I've already come in, huh, don't you dare show up?" I snorted coldly, but there was no response, and Tang Ding stopped talking.

But at this moment, the lights in the room suddenly turned on with a snap, and there was a sofa in front of him, and there was a voluptuous beauty lying on the sofa.

The beauty was wearing very revealing clothes and had a charming figure. Then she stretched out her hand and hooked at me, gesturing for me to come over.

I seemed to be attracted by her, and I walked over involuntarily. There seemed to be a suction in the beauty's eyes. When she stared at me, my whole body felt hot, and my soul seemed to float up.

"Come on, tonight, I will make you want to die and become a living god." The beauty said to me, her voice was so tingling that it made my bones weak.

I couldn't help but walked over, she put her arms around my neck, and then said: "Kiss me."

I also said "affectionately" in her ear: "Oh my God, you are my tender daddy."

The beauty was shocked, suddenly looked into my eyes and shouted: "Yin Yang eyes?"

At this time, my eyes were slightly red and glowing. Naturally, my yin and yang eyes were not born. Before I came in, I opened my yin and yang eyes with the art of linen. So what is this beauty? Clearly.

"Hmph, you bold evildoer, I can tell at a glance that you are not human." I shouted, and then threw out a handful of realgar. Yes, this beauty is actually a snake spirit. Everything was done by Tang Ding. That's all.

Snakes are afraid of realgar. As soon as it touched this thing, it was immediately forced out of its original shape. A few seconds later, a big black python more than three meters long and as thick as a bucket appeared in front of me. It rushed towards me with its mouth wide open. , want to eat me alive.

"The mystery in the cave is shining brightly. The powerful gods from all directions make me natural. The spiritual treasure talisman tells the nine heavens!"

While reciting the incantation, I pinched the yellow talisman tightly with my backhand. This was the demon-shaking incantation. After hearing the incantation, the snake spirit did not dare to come even remotely close to me, and even trembled slightly.

At this time, there was a sound of bells outside the window. After hearing the sound of the bells, the snake spirit suddenly became violent, with evil energy bursting out of his body, and his snake body danced wildly.

"Spirit Fire Talisman, slay evil spirits!"

I roared, the yellow talisman exploded, and a stream of talisman fire burned toward the black python.

Snakes are afraid of realgar and fire, and fire is the worst. I will burn it with a fire spell and it will surely be subdued.

Sure enough, the snake spirit was burned to the point of making crackling sounds, its scales fell all over the floor, and its body was extremely charred. The stronger the demonic aura, the greater the talisman fire. After the black python danced wildly for a while, it was directly burned into charcoal ash.

After killing the snake spirit, I turned around and kicked down the window. I suddenly saw a man standing outside the window. He was Tang Ding. This was where the ringing of the bell came from.