Chapter 49 Raising a kid

Qing Jiang is the same as Yunnan Love Gu. Its original purpose is to restrict the lover to prevent him from cheating.

Once a person who has fallen in love has cheated on his body, he will be tortured to death by being raped.

Zhang San made a love with the Thai girl, thinking that he could have sex for nothing, but the woman was supposed to be a surrender master. After knowing that Zhang San had betrayed her trust, she directly surrendered to him.

There is a secret to the evil sect of cheating. It is estimated that Zhang San was already tricked before he got on the plane. When he came back to have sex with his wife, that was considered physical cheating, so he died immediately.

Zhang San also had a hard life. He went all the way to Thailand just to make a fortune. Now he has indeed made a fortune, but he has lost his life. He blames himself for being lustful and wanting to have sex for nothing, but ended up risking his life.

What a miserable word.

Later, my second uncle cut open Zhang San's body. It was full of dense insects, and the internal organs had long been eaten away. The second uncle said that this was a sign of lowering one's head. There were also talismans on those insects, which were extremely penetrating.

The corpse cannot be buried. It needs to be cremated, in case there are any changes. Some head bows can transform the corpse into a corpse.

Since then, I have been a little in awe of the head-downing. This thing is not an ordinary evil, but the head-downing is foreign after all, and it is relatively rare in China. I didn't expect that Mr. Chen actually hired a head-downing master from abroad in order to deal with me. , I have to be careful.

I began to think about countermeasures. Mr. Chen's ancestral tomb has been moved. It is impossible to influence his ideas based on the feng shui of the ancestral tomb. He will definitely keep it secret very well. I can't even ask about it. I even made a divination, but I can't figure it out. It seems that Mr. Chen hired someone to guard me.

But apart from this, I know a lot of Feng Shui and secret arts. It would be too naive to think that you can guard me like this.

At this time, I thought of the butler's corpse. Not only could I control corpses, but I could also exorcise ghosts. Since the butler didn't kill him when he was alive, then after he died...hehe, I'll help him fulfill his wish.

The people in the city are indeed complicated, with dark hearts. Whether they are enemies or friends is just a matter of thought.

But the reason why I help this bitch, Mr. Chen, is just to fulfill my grandfather's last wish, not because I think this bitch is right. Neither Mrs. Chen nor Mr. Chen are good people. Rich people are arrogant, domineering and arrogant. It's normal to be unreasonable.

The Chen family's ancestral grave was guarded, but the housekeeper's body must have been left unattended. I counted with my fingers and immediately had an idea. At night, I successfully found the housekeeper's body.

But when I came to his burial place, I was stunned. What was in front of me was not a tomb, but a public toilet.

Mr. Chen was indeed cruel and ruthless. He buried the butler's body in a public toilet, making him infamy for thousands of years. He soaked in feces and urine all day long and could never rest in peace.

The dead are the most important. This Mr. Chen is so inhuman. Even if there is any hatred, it will be over after death. How dark is this kind of heart?

I suddenly laughed. Mr. Chen, this piece of shit, is hopeless. Even without the housekeeper and without me, someone will chop him up one day. But I don't plan to give this opportunity to others. I want to do it myself. Torture him.