Chapter 3 Weird Teddy

The woman saw that I didn't open the door for a long time, and the old house was a bit gloomy. She looked around, maybe a little scared, and prepared to leave.

At this time, I quickly opened the door and called her. My money was at the bottom. She was my last hope. How could I let her go.

"Excuse me, are you the owner of this room?" The woman was a little surprised when she saw me.

I nodded and asked her what happened?

The woman took out a copper coin and handed it to me, saying that it was given to her by her grandfather. She took the copper coin and came to this ancient house to find an expert named Su who could help her solve an evil thing.

I checked the copper coin and found that it had the character Su engraved on it. It was the same as what my second uncle described. It seemed to be her!

It's just that the woman seems to think that I am too young and not like the master her grandfather said she was, so she always looks at me with suspicion.

After she entered, she introduced herself and said her name was Lin Yiyi and she was a young model.

Young model? I don't know which one it is, the one who accompanies the boss or the serious young model?

Lin Yiyi saw that I was young and didn't trust me a bit. After all, there are many magicians in this industry, and the chance of being cheated is also high. If her grandfather hadn't introduced me, she would have turned away long ago.

"You're a mistress, right?" Before Lin Yiyi could say anything, I showed off my skills, otherwise I wouldn't be able to control the situation.

Lin Yiyi was stunned, her mouth opened into an O shape, and she couldn't close it for a long time.

"You...how did you know? Do you know me?" Lin Yiyi asked hurriedly after she recovered.

I shook my head and said that this was the first time I had met her, and I had just learned her name. The reason why I concluded that she was a mistress was all based on her face.

Lin Yiyi has a thin chin and a standard fox face. This kind of face shape is mostly for mistresses who like to find men to get married to.

Looking at her again, her eyes are like spring water, and her shape is like a willow tree. She is also a mistress.

After all, being a mistress is not an honorable position. After I saw it out, Lin Yiyi was a little ashamed, but at this time she began to believe me.

"Master, help me!" Lin Yiyi said to me hurriedly, and almost knelt down. It seemed that something terrible had happened, otherwise she wouldn't be so excited.

I told her not to be afraid and to tell me the story first so that I could help her.

Lin Yiyi nodded and said that the matter had to start a week ago.

The young model industry is actually not easy to get involved in. You only have to live with your youth and don't make much money, so Lin Yiyi started working as a mistress.

The boss Lin Yiyi found was surnamed Li. He had a net worth of hundreds of millions. He was not bad to Lin Yiyi, even though he had a wife. But Lin Yiyi just likes Boss Li's money. It doesn't matter to her whether she has a wife or not.

But a week ago, Boss Li brought Lin Yiyi a teddy dog, which was relatively large. Lin Yiyi also liked dogs, so he kept it.

But there seemed to be something wrong with this dog. When Lin Yiyi was changing clothes, his eyes were staring straight at her, as hungry as a human being. He also loved to watch Lin Yiyi take a bath, which was particularly evil.

Lin Yiyi wanted to give the dog away, but Boss Li was unwilling, saying that she was just overthinking it, but just last night, the dog suddenly spoke and smiled, which was very charming. He said that if Lin Yiyi dared to give it away, he would eat her.

Lin Yiyi was so frightened that she didn't dare to go home that night and called her grandpa to cry.

So her grandfather gave her this copper coin and the address, and she came to his door today.

After listening to Lin Yiyi's words, I frowned. It seemed that as I predicted before, Lin Yiyi was indeed evil, and the problem lay with this dog.

As the saying goes, men don't keep cats and women don't keep dogs. It's not unreasonable.

This dog is probably either a sperm or possessed by some "dirty thing".

"What do you usually feed this dog?" I asked Lin Yiyi.

Lin Yiyi shook her head and said that Boss Li usually fed the teddy dog, but she had hardly ever fed it. Boss Li always fed it raw meat, saying that it would be strong after eating this.

Raw meat?

I immediately thought of something, and then asked her if the teddy dog's eyes were red at night and it liked to grind its teeth.

Lin Yiyi quickly said that was right and asked me how I knew. She was also surprised that this dog's eyes would change color at night.

I slapped my thigh and said, "I understand. What Boss Li feeds Teddy is white meat."

Lin Yiyi was a little confused. What kind of meat is white meat?

I smiled and asked Lin Yiyi if she had ever seen Longmen Inn?

Lin Yiyi seemed to understand, and suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, because white meat is human flesh!

No wonder the teddy dog can become a spirit. Animals that eat white meat can easily become evil. If the white meat you feed is filled with resentment, it will be even more terrifying. The animal can cause trouble within seven days.

The so-called white flesh with resentment means that the deceased was killed by someone, and the body is filled with resentment after death.

I said luckily it was a teddy. If it had been a more ferocious dog, it would have eaten Lin Yiyi long ago.

Lin Yiyi was so frightened that she couldn't speak for a long time. She didn't expect that Boss Li would dare to feed the dog white meat. In this case, could it be that Boss Li killed someone? He wanted to use the dog to destroy the body and eliminate traces, but he didn't expect that the dog became a spirit and almost killed Lin Yiyi.

"Let's go, take me to collect that bitch. As for the rest, you can take care of it yourself." I'm only responsible for secret affairs, and I don't want to deal with human affairs.

After Lin Yiyi knew the truth of the matter, she seemed a little scared and her face turned pale, but she still took me to her residence.

She had a car and quickly drove me to a high-end apartment. After going upstairs, she opened the door cautiously, probably because she was afraid of the teddy dog inside.

After I entered, a relatively large teddy immediately stood up and stared at me, growling low in its throat, like a wild beast.

"How dare you, you bastard, dare to scream at your grandpa!" I shouted loudly, then made a hand gesture, took out a yellow talisman and chanted the calming spell.

As soon as the dog heard this, he immediately fell to the ground and started twitching. His whining sound was a bit like a human being, not a bark, and it sounded particularly captivating.

Sure enough, it has become a spirit, and it wants to harm others, so I can't let it go.

When the dog saw that I had murderous intentions, it actually knelt down before me like a human being, as if begging for mercy.

I didn't want to let it go, and the dog also saw it, but it didn't dare to bite me, and instead pounced on Lin Yiyi.

Lin Yiyi screamed and backed away in fear. How could I let it succeed? I stepped on its neck and asked Lin Yiyi to get a knife. I killed it with one knife and blood spattered all over the floor.

After the dog died, Lin Yiyi's boss Li suddenly came back, but he was holding a big plastic bag in his hand, which contained white meat!

"Yiyi, why are you back?" Boss Li was a little unexpected, and the corners of his mouth kept twitching, because we seemed to have discovered his "good deeds."