Chapter 88 Corpse-killing Immortal

The so-called corpse immortal uses a spell to seal the dead soul on the corpse. Due to the lingering resentment and a little embalming technology, the corpse can remain incorruptible.

Originally I didn't pay attention to this thing at all, but Pan Jiang fed her raw blood and raw meat, so it would be stronger. And with the blessing of Thai magic spells, it would definitely be much more powerful than ordinary ghosts.

After I entered the house, I didn't do any of these bells and whistles. I just shouted loudly and tried to lure her out, but there was no response. Although the room was very sinister, there seemed to be no movement.

I had no choice but to walk step by step towards the room Pan mentioned, which should be the room dedicated to the Corpse Immortal, because the Yin Qi leaked out from the crack under the door, so it was unmistakable.

I held it on the doorknob. It was very cool, like the coolness of a dead person. There seemed to be something behind the door.

Instead of opening the door immediately, I bit my finger and drew a spell on the door.

"Kill the evil spirits and adjust the yin and yang. The Supreme Lord is as urgent as the law."

I chanted a spell and then hit the door with my palm.

Suddenly I heard something making a "wow" sound behind the door. It was very sharp and terrifying. It seemed to be bounced open.

Haha, you want to ambush me, but you are still a little green. I guess the exorcists Pan Jiang found before were just idiots. I thought the things inside would be sweet again, but I didn't expect that I would be tricked through the door.

I took advantage of this moment and hurriedly broke in the door, but there was no corpse immortal in the room, only an offering table, and something seemed to be lying on the window. I couldn't see clearly because of the curtains.

"You are really good at hiding and playing with me. You really found the right person."

I took out the jar I had prepared and threw it towards the curtain. It was black dog blood. It had a very good effect on evil spirits. It could seriously injure corpses or ghosts. The weaker ones would even be wiped out in ashes. Transcendence.

Sure enough, after the black dog's blood was splashed on the curtains, there was a burst of thick smoke. The smoke was black and sizzling, as if something was burning. There was a burning smell, but it was disgusting.

"Ah...ah..."

A strange sound came out, sharp and harsh, and the window suddenly banged. A piece of rotten flesh broke through the window and escaped. She should be the Corpse Fairy. The black dog blood corroded her body, so she became like this, in pain. Under the circumstances, she knew she was outmatched, so she chose to run away.

But how could I let her escape? I quickly slashed at her with a yellow talisman. When the talisman hit her, there was a burst of sparks immediately, as if cutting off a wire. It was powerful, but it failed to keep her. She let out a scream of terror and fell from the window.

Through the window, I saw her face was rotted into pieces, extremely hideous, and her body was rotten to the point of disgusting. The black dog's blood was too strong, but it didn't kill her. If she fell like this, I would probably be scared. dead.

But when I came to the window and looked down, I didn't see anything. There was a pool of disgusting mucus on the ground, and the yin energy disappeared.

"Master, how are you? Where's the zombie... corpse immortal?" Pan Jiang ran in, probably because he was afraid that something would happen to me because there was too much movement.

"It fell." I pointed to the ground.

"Ah? Then... what should I do?" Pan Jiang didn't know whether to be happy or scared. I was actually able to deal with the corpse fairy, but I didn't kill her and let her run away. Pan Jiang was afraid that she would come back. Revenge, of course, is a lingering fear.

"Don't worry, she can't run away. As long as I'm here, she can't leave this neighborhood."

I comforted General Pan and told him not to be afraid. I was helping people with things, so naturally I wouldn't have any worries. The corpse immortal was seriously injured and there was no way he could escape from my grasp. But should I say it or not, this thing She was so stubborn, it was all because General Pan fed her raw blood and white meat.

I took out the compass, then dropped blood on it, and kept drawing on it with my fingers: "Search for ghosts and pursue ghosts, as urgent as the law."

After reciting the spell, the compass pointer began to rotate crazily. One of the characteristics of the corpse fairy was that the yin energy was so strong that the compass would definitely be able to find her and she would not be able to escape.

We went downstairs and followed the compass. General Pan was no longer afraid, and even shouted "Master Master". The intimacy was completely different from before. In fact, this guy didn't believe me at first, and he was just holding on to a dead horse. With the mentality of a living horse doctor, he didn't expect that I was really good at it. I directly beat the corpse immortal away and chased the corpse immortal. He suddenly felt like he had turned over and became the master.

There are too many magicians in this era, and you can't blame him. It's hard to hire experts, and they are not accessible to ordinary people. Many people who claim to be experts on the outside are mostly doing it to defraud money and sex. The real Master, you are not short of money at all.

"Where is the place below?" I suddenly asked General Pan, because the pointer seemed to be pointing down.

"I'll take you to the parking lot." Pan Jiang took me directly to the parking lot without saying a word. As soon as I stepped in here, the compass started to stop. The cold wind blew, and Pan Jiang's body shivered. , quickly hid behind me.

"Master, is she here? Where is she?" General Pan asked.

I didn't answer. There were a lot of cars here, and the environment was a bit dark. I smelled an extremely strong smell of blood, which seemed to be coming from about ten meters to the right. My heart trembled at first, fearing that this corpse fairy was... It wasn't like she killed someone in the parking lot. She was seriously injured now, and she must need human blood to nourish her. Otherwise, the remaining power of the black dog's blood and the yellow talisman would make her life worse than death.

But I saw a lot of hair on the ground. Those were cat hairs, and there were a few in every few places, and there was blood. I breathed a long sigh of relief. It must be a cat, not a human, that was killed.

"Don't talk, just follow me." I told General Pan, and then I held a Five Emperors copper coin in my hand, a Bagua mirror in my other hand, and a red thread soaked in the blood of a black dog. red line.

As we got closer and closer, Yin Qi hit our faces. Under a car, we heard a sound similar to the roar of a wild beast. It was very permeable. I looked at the ground and saw it was full of blood.

There is obviously something under the car!

I lay down carefully, and then looked under the car. At this time, I saw an extremely cruel scene, which even made me sick and wanted to vomit.

A cat's belly was cruelly cut open, and there was something human or ghost sucking its blood and eating its flesh. The thing's hair was disheveled, its body was rotten, its face was hideous, and the corners of its mouth were stained red with blood. , exuding a terrible yin energy.

The cat didn't seem to be dead. It opened its painful eyes and then looked at me. It was still breathing, but its eyes were very desperate.

Suddenly there was a "wow" sound, a terrifying sound, and the thing suddenly broke the cat's neck and threw the cat's head towards me.

She finally found me!