Chapter 16 Confiscating crime tools

The death of the female corpse was by no means unusual, otherwise it would not have been so difficult to recover, and the resentment was so heavy. There was something wrong with the cause of her death from the beginning.

But not only did the female corpse not answer my question, she snorted coldly: "What does this have to do with you? You interfered with my cause and effect and prevented me from killing people. Why should I tell you about my affairs? If you have the guts to kill me, don't complain." Yes, but my body will be destroyed and my soul will not be destroyed, and I will eventually come back to take his life."

After saying that, the female corpse glared at Pan Lei resentfully, with unwillingness and murderous intent in her eyes. If it weren't for being controlled by me, Pan Lei would have died a hundred times over.

Pan Lei was frightened and hurriedly told me to stop talking nonsense and kill the female body quickly so that I could feel at ease and avenge my third uncle and the others.

I ignored Pan Lei, but squatted down, pinched the chin of the female corpse, and said viciously: "If you want to cooperate, I will give you an explanation. If you don't accept it, believe it or not, I will beat your ghost to dust." , never transcend rebirth."

After hearing this, the female corpse was really scared. I am much better than her in moral conduct, and she couldn't see my true identity clearly. Ghosts are always afraid of people. My sudden change of face made her, who was originally a corpse, shudder.

I didn't mean to force her out of harm's way, I just wanted to find out the source, eliminate her resentment, and get her out of the way.

Although the female corpse killed three innocent people, the evil consequences were all caused by Pan Lei, and Pan Lei was more responsible than she was.

The female corpse finally compromised and told the cause of her death. It can be said that her death was forced, and the reason why she jumped into the river was because someone wanted to violate her.

The water in the entertainment industry is very deep and dirty. Some of the people who enter are innocent. If you want to climb up, you must pay the corresponding price.

The female corpse is called Xu Xin, and she is a relatively well-known star. Unlike others, she climbed up step by step. She is a breath of fresh air in the entertainment industry, but she is also an exception.

Popular and beautiful, Xu Xin will naturally become a toy that everyone wants to get their hands on. Whether it is a big director or a financial sponsor, they are all eyeing her, but Xu Xin refuses them one by one. For her, the unspoken rules It's disgusting.

However, her agent betrayed her for money and used various reasons to coax her onto a boat on the river. But she didn't expect that it was the so-called "financier dad" who smiled evilly at her and looked at her. Xu Xin naturally knew what was going on with that expression on her chest.

But when she wanted to throw away her face and leave, the ship had already sailed, and her agent was already here, so why not just treat her as a friend and accompany her father, the financial sponsor, which would also help Xu Xin's star career, not to mention having him here, What else could happen?

Xu Xin was persuaded by her agent and had no choice but to compromise and stay on the river boat for a day. At first, the sponsor was really well-behaved and didn't do anything extraordinary. His conversation could even be described as decent, but as soon as it got dark , when Xu Xin clamored to go ashore, the financial owner began to show his evil minions.

He smiled evilly, started to touch Xu Xin, and forcibly pulled Xu Xin's clothes, intending to do something wrong.

Xu Xin desperately called her manager, but no one on the boat came to save her, and it seemed as if she had disappeared.