Chapter 47 Women

What the nine-tailed fox said shocked me. Is this something done by humans? Grab the bamboo shoots! Besides, Mr. Chen also has two daughters studying abroad, so there is no point in trying.

But the nine-tailed fox seemed to be able to read my mind and continued: "If you don't pay for doing dirty things, then use your daughter to pay for it. Don't worry, his other two daughters will come back soon. Someone has to come and give him money." A lesson."

This happened more than once, and every time Master Nine-Tailed Fox seemed to be able to see through my heart. She said what I was thinking right away.

I am speechless. This is the reason, but it seems too wicked. The fox fairy is really cruel! But I think it is enough to change the Feng Shui to make the Chen family suffer, rather than harming their three daughters. The three views of foxes and people are always about the same.

Also, what about the promise that you won't be a fan of the world and don't understand human affairs? This fox fairy seems to know better than me. Wasn't he just pretending before?

The nine-tailed fox saw that I didn't agree and said nothing more, but she looked very confident, as if I would do that sooner or later.

It was late at night and she went back to her room to rest, but she was very satisfied with Lin Yiyi, so she lifted the curse on Lin Yiyi, but it would recover during the day, which meant that Lin Yiyi could speak human language at night, but still spoke dog language during the day. , although Lin Yiyi did not get complete relief, Lin Yiyi's hard work in the past few days was rewarded.

As long as she works hard, the nine-tailed fox should finally let her go, and then she can go find her old man Wu.

After Lin Yiyi was able to speak, she seemed to have been holding it in for a long time. She kept talking for half an hour, but I was too lazy to offend her and went straight back to the room.

This guy doesn't give up and still wants to bribe me. As long as I can put in a good word for her, maybe the nine-tailed fox can let her go. Otherwise, she doesn't know how long she will have to wait before she can leave. She's eating youth food. , time waits for no one!

She forced her way into my room and started seducing me.

But I wasn't interested in her at all, so I just put the quilt over her and went to sleep. She was so angry that she could only slam the door and walk out, calling me a useless man.

It would be too naive to try to bribe me in this way. A woman like Lin Yiyi cannot get involved, otherwise the consequences will be serious.

When I got up in the morning, I was about to have breakfast, but at this moment, the doorbell suddenly rang, and it was Chen Ling.

This is what I expected. After changing the Feng Shui, things will happen to the Chen family, and there will be all kinds of disasters and weird things. Mr. Chen is not stupid. He should have suspected me at the first time.

The first thing Chen Ling said when she saw me was that she was sorry. She said that her father refused to give money. She also felt very sorry, but she had no choice. Her father was the head of the family and could not tolerate her saying a word. Her father decided Nothing can be changed.

I didn't answer, but invited Chen Ling in. She was wearing a light blue dress today. She was extremely beautiful, with black hair like a waterfall. Her makeup was exquisite and her temperament was excellent, which made my heart beat.

After Chen Ling sat down, he revealed the real purpose of coming here.

It turns out that strange things have been happening in the Chen family in the past two days, and various problems have arisen in the business. For example, various jewelry stores have been robbed, and the same jewelry store has even been robbed three times a day.

This caused the Chen family to suffer huge losses, not only the jewelry store, but also the hotel, and it was even weirder.

As soon as twelve o'clock in the evening, there will be strange footsteps in the hotel, echoing continuously in the corridor, but I can't see anything when I check the surveillance camera. What's even scarier is that rooms with four-letter room numbers will sound every night. There was a knock on the door, but the hotel guest couldn't see anyone when he opened the door, and the same thing happened when he checked the surveillance camera.

This frightened the guests. They said the hotel was haunted. Almost all the guests had to check out within one day, and no one dared to check in again. Who would dare to come to a haunted hotel?

The jewelry store and hotel caused serious losses to the Chen family and damaged their reputation. This is the most terrifying thing.

Jewelry stores are often robbed, not to mention the business, let alone the ability to maintain capital, and in such an environment, no one dares to patronize it again, especially the hotel. The biggest fear is that there is such a thing as being haunted. Now the name of the Chen family In the five hotels, almost no one stayed, and the price reduction was useless.

After listening to Chen Ling's words, I sneered in my heart. Sure enough, it broke the Chen family's feng shui and cut off the Chen family's financial path. If this continues, the Chen family will go bankrupt sooner or later.

But Chen Ling's sudden words made me confused.