Chapter 1

Ning Zhiyu sat on the ground, leaning against a tree trunk covered with green moss. His usually meticulous black military uniform was now full of wrinkles, and his trouser legs even touched a large puddle of muddy water.

The military uniform coat was half open, and the white shirt underneath was buttoned to the top button in a regular manner, wrapping her beautiful neck inside.

A slender white hand suddenly grabbed the collar of the shirt. A vein bulged on the back of the hand. The shirt was torn open. Three white buttons fell apart. They bounced a few times and quickly fell to the grass next to them. Disappear.

"Ah."

The Adam's apple that finally got rid of its restraints slid up and down, and a sigh came from Ning Zhiyu's throat.

Beautiful jawline, delicate chin, cherry red lips slightly open, faintly revealing the white teeth inside.

This damn estrus!

Ning Zhiyu made a swallowing movement with great effort. His overly dry mouth made this movement particularly difficult. Obviously, the little water he finally saved was just a drop in the bucket for him at this time, and it did not relieve his dryness. Instead, it made him long for more.

The right hand that tore open his shirt moved to Yue\Xie's face. Feeling restless, he crumpled the clothes there into a ball.

Boom, boom, boom.

The strong and powerful heartbeat was transmitted to the fingertips through the thin shirt. In a trance, the glands between the fourth and fifth cervical vertebrae at the back of the neck seemed to resonate with this increasingly rapid rhythm.

Boom, boom, boom.

Ning Zhiyu could no longer tell whether the sound beating in his head came from his heart or the back of his neck. He only knew that the glands on the back of his neck were swollen and painful, and there was a constant itching heat. From there it spreads throughout the body.

He was eager to let this heat burst out.

But no.

The soft feeling of powerlessness made him gasp for air like a dying fish. Sweat dripped from his forehead and slid down his neck into his clothes. Chi Yiguo's skin sensitively caught the itching, which made his body He trembled uncontrollably.

The sticky feeling made Ning Zhiyu more and more uncomfortable. This feeling of suffocation that was on the verge of reaching the limit drove him almost crazy.

Someone come and save him!

...

"Yohohoho~Yohohoho~Yohohoho~"

Ning Zhiyu opened his eyes suddenly. After a brief blur of vision, he saw the cold gray ceiling of the bedroom.

It turned out to be a dream...

Ning Zhiyu took a long breath.

"Yohohoho~Yohohoho~"

The music in his ears continued. Ning Zhiyu couldn't care less about his emotions that had not yet calmed down. He hurriedly wiped the sweat from his forehead and clicked on his brain.

The air in front of him shook slightly, and a half-person-high virtual projection appeared out of thin air. A series of numbers were constantly jumping in the center of the screen, which was a video communication request from a stranger.

Ning Zhiyu's finger paused between the accept and reject buttons, and he hesitated for a moment.

To answer or not to answer?