Chapter 29

In the interstellar era, people's living range has long expanded to all the star fields that can be explored today. Except for some obviously uninhabitable planets and planets occupied by Zerg, other planets have traces of human life.

Human beings have also evolved a third sexual orientation that is superior to men and women: Alpha, Beta, and Omega, referred to as ABO.

The ratio of Alpha to the population is about 1000:8, that is, out of 1000 babies born, 8 may be Alpha.

Alpha's physical and mental strength can usually reach B or above, and occasionally, extremely rarely, they can reach S or even higher.

Because of genetic inheritance, most Alphas are children of middle- and high-class families. Wild Alphas are born with phoenix feathers and water chestnuts. This also causes them to be much higher than the other two sexual orientations from the starting point of birth. Family conditions and their own advantages make them It is easier to achieve higher achievements. Therefore, the key roles in human society are now played by Alpha.

Beta, most ordinary people are Beta, the ratio is 1000:990.

Beta physical and mental strength usually ranges from D to B, and few Betas can reach A or above.

Although Beta is much mediocre compared to Alpha in all aspects, their base is huge. They are spread in every corner of the world and are an indispensable and important part of society.

The ratio of Omega to the number of people is about 1000:2. Because the number is too rare, every Omega is very precious.

Omega's mental strength is usually higher than B, but on the contrary, their physical fitness is often only C or even lower, which makes them hate things that require physical exertion. They prefer to engage in quiet things that can be done while sitting. Work.

Although Omega's physique is very weak, an Omega who combines with an Alpha has a higher probability of giving birth to Alpha or Omega offspring, so it is the partner choice that almost all Alphas dream of.

Unlike Alpha and Beta, Omega has a bulge, a "gland", at the back of the neck between the fourth and fifth cervical vertebrae.

Once Omega reaches adulthood, they will usher in their first official puberty period at any time. The puberty period will visit regularly once a year and will accompany Omega until the fertility rate declines.

Omega's first ejaculation period is often the strongest and lasts a long time, usually about a week.

Before Omega officially enters the ejaculation period, there will be a "warm-up" period. At this time, their bodies will begin to heat up, and the glands on the back of their necks will begin to emit a pheromone that is fatally attractive to Alphas. They are about to enter their flowering period.

At this time, Omega can temporarily delay the arrival of ovulation by injecting inhibitors, or by Alpha biting the glands and injecting body fluid containing its own pheromones into it for temporary marking.

However, these two methods treat the symptoms but not the root cause, and will make the next ejaculation period more intense. It is not recommended for Omega to try.

Once Omega ends its "warm-up" and officially enters the ovulation period, it must combine with Alpha, otherwise it is likely to die from pheromone rage. Correspondingly, if Omega combines with Alpha during ejaculation, his probability of pregnancy will be higher.

As for pheromones, they are actually an in vitro manifestation of mental power. They only have an effect on mental power. Therefore, whether it is Omega or Alpha's pheromones, they have little impact on Beta, which generally has low mental power. And if Omega's mental power is The higher the power, the more attractive the pheromones he emits to Alpha.