Chapter 72

The blue particle cannon landed on the fiery red surface, setting off small red and blue mushroom clouds.

The mecha group suspended in mid-air, led by two black mechas, one large and one small, rushed into the Zerg after the first wave of particle cannon attacks.

Wherever it passed, not a scrap of armor was left behind, only corpses were left on the ground.

The Zerg and humans have been hostile to each other for hundreds of years, and reaching the current relatively balanced situation is the result of the efforts of generations of ancestors.

It's not that humans don't want to completely eliminate the Zerg, but that they are the largest ethnic group in the universe. Their biggest feature is their super terrifying survivability.

They often live on planets with very harsh climate conditions. They can eat anything from various organisms to minerals. They don't care about the living environment or the type of food. It is almost impossible to restrict them from this point of view.

Once danger occurs, the daughter insects will protect the mother insect from retreating at all costs. As long as the mother insect lives, the group can continue to reproduce.

If the mother worm accidentally dies, it doesn't matter, because new daughter worms will soon transform into mother worms and continue to work hard for the reproduction of the population.

Therefore, the Zerg are almost impossible to eliminate.

There was once an army that almost wiped out the entire insect population. I say "almost" because they missed two larvae that were still in their cocoons. So, half a year later, the insect population that was originally thought to be extinct resurrected.

It's not that humans don't want to, it's just that it's really hard to do.

Therefore, Lu Hao's mission this time was not to wipe out the entire Zerg on κ41, but to suppress the Zerg uprising.

"Have you found the coordinates of the mother insect?" Lu Hao controlled Obsidian to turn around, cut the Zerg that wanted to attack in two, and then neatly eliminated the Zerg on the left and right, and asked calmly.

"Not yet." Obsidian's male and female voice sounded.

"Continue to observe." After saying that, the only sound left in the cockpit was the crackling sound of Lu Hao's operations.

Not far from the tall black mecha, a slightly smaller black mecha with a blue border was also killing a small insect.

But in Lan Yao's cockpit, the atmosphere was completely opposite to Obsidian's.

"Wow! Nice! That move Master just made was so cool!"

"There is a sneak attack from behind! Master, chop him! Chop him! Perfect!"

"Left forward 30 degrees and 20 meters to the left. A small insect is coming. Master, be careful!"

"Beautiful! One strike kills! You are worthy of being a master! His neat skills are so cool that he has no friends!"

Lan Yao's childish voice never stopped playing like the BGM. Fortunately, Ning Zhiyu had long been accustomed to such an atmosphere and even enjoyed it, as if he had his own cheerleading team.

Two hours have passed since the battle began, and their battle lines are gradually lengthening.

As a special team, the goal of Lu Hao's team is very clear, which is to kill as many daughter insects as possible, and then find the mother insect as soon as possible and kill it. As long as the mother insect dies, the instinct of the Zerg will kill the remaining daughter insects. Run away immediately until new females are born, and they may not return here.