Chapter 11

Ignoring the pain all over his body, Ning Zhiyu took off the backpack on his back as quickly as possible, then used his right hand that could still move freely to reach into the deepest part of the backpack, and took out a hard rectangle from the left corner. Box.

The box was not big, and was a little longer than Ning Zhiyu's hand. It was made of jet black metal, but there was an LCD screen right above it. Ning Zhiyu's hand brushed it, and it prompted that a password was required to open it.

Ning Zhiyu was about to enter the password when he suddenly realized that there was another person in the tent.

Is it unsafe for Lu Hao to know the protagonist's secret?

But the next second, Ning Zhiyu's nose smelled a hint of lemon soda, and the smell became stronger and stronger.

Ning Zhiyu's heart skipped a beat.

That's the smell of Langster's pheromones.

Ning Zhiyu knew that he had no other choice. If he hesitated again, the protagonist Shou would really enter the estrus period. But at this moment, the protagonist Gong was not around, and there was another Alpha in the tent. At least the consequence would not be for him, a little cannon fodder. bearable.

Ning Zhiyu opened the box without hesitation and took out a palm-sized syringe inside.

Ning Zhiyu squatted in front of Lanster, probably aware of his approach. The semi-conscious Lanster opened his eyes and saw the syringe in Ning Zhiyu's hand. Lanster showed a weak smile. Then he stretched out his arm.

The fluorescent blue liquid was pushed into the lower layer of the fair skin by the rubber plug. It was not until he was sure that the last drop of inhibitor had entered Lanster's body that Ning Zhiyu breathed a long sigh of relief.

At any rate, this level is probably passed.

The inhibitor quickly took effect on Lanster's body. His flushed cheeks returned to normal whiteness again, the heat on his body subsided, and the refreshing lemon-flavored soda disappeared in the tent.

Ning Zhiyu put the empty syringe back into the box dedicated to storing inhibitors and stuffed the box back into its original place in the backpack. Only then did Ning Zhiyu realize that his right hand was shaking slightly.

For someone who has never been trained, injecting people is actually not as easy as it seems.

Ning Zhiyu was a little scared and glad that the author of the original work did not impose any restrictions on the use of inhibitors. He could just prick the body casually to push the inhibitor into the body. If he had to find a certain blood vessel, tendon, or acupuncture point to prick, I'm afraid This plot is really irresistible.

If Omega uses an inhibitor to forcibly block this estrus before officially entering estrus, it will fall into a short period of weakness, especially when the inhibitor has just been taken.

So at this moment, Lanster only raised his eyelids and gave Ning Zhiyu what he thought was a grateful look before falling asleep.

Ning Zhiyu took off his somewhat tattered military uniform and covered Lanster's body, then probed his forehead to make sure that he was no longer feverish before he could think about other things.

For example, Lu Hao, who watched the whole process from the sidelines...

Ning Zhiyu didn't know how detailed his information was in the attachment of the Omega Association email, but he thought that Lu Hao should know about his previous pretending to be a Beta.

Although he is not sure why the other party has not asked him, but since he already knows that he was pretending to be B before, it won't be too difficult to accept another Omega who is pretending to be B now, right?

After much hesitation, Ning Zhiyu decided to tell part of the truth selectively, it would be best if Lu Hao could keep it a secret for Lanster.

However, as soon as he said "I...", he was interrupted by Lu Hao.

The tall man bent down from the narrow tent door to Ning Zhiyu with some difficulty, and then squatted down in front of him.

"You don't want this arm anymore?"

The man's deep voice sounded in Ning Zhiyu's ears. Ning Zhiyu felt that he must have been swollen to hear a hint of deep concern in the other person's tone.

A big hand grasped Ning Zhiyu's left wrist. I don't know if it was Ning Zhiyu's psychological effect, but his originally unconscious left hand actually felt that the other party's palm was warmer than his own.

"Still in a daze?"

Being caught in a trance made Ning Zhiyu so embarrassed that the tips of his ears began to feel uncontrollably hot.

Fortunately, the light in the tent was dim, at least the other party would not notice the red tips of his ears, Ning Zhiyu secretly felt happy in his heart.

Little did he know that all his subtle expressions and changes were completely invisible to Lu Hao, who had a SS physique.

Ning Zhiyu turned around and wanted to take out the medical kit from his bag, but he probably relaxed. The hand that held the inhibitor just now disappeared. It took him three times to take a medical kit out of the bag. Then, he tightened his grip on the face. knot, he found that he didn't seem to be able to do it alone.

Looking up and meeting Lu Hao's dark eyes, Ning Zhiyu smiled guiltily.

Lu Hao shook his head helplessly, released his hand holding Ning Zhiyu's wrist, took the medical bag in his hand, untied the knot with familiarity, took out a folding knife from it, and opened it Finally, his left hand held Ning Zhiyu's wrist again.

"Hiss-"

The sharp knife easily cut the sleeve on Ning Zhiyu's left arm without hurting him at all. Putting away the knife, Lu Hao lowered his head and carefully observed Ning Zhiyu's wounds.

Without the cover of clothing, Ning Zhiyu's wounds were clearly visible under Lu Hao's nose. He didn't know whether it was because he didn't deal with them in time or because of his Omega physique. Ning Zhiyu's condition was more serious than he thought. .

The frown that had not been relaxed tightened a little more. Lu Hao glared at Ning Zhiyu unhappily. It wasn't until Ning Zhiyu glanced away guiltily that he looked away and took out the medical bag with one hand. Dispose of the medicines for him.

Ning Zhiyu has been treating his own wounds a lot these days, but he doesn't know whether it's because he doesn't have the talent or because his technique is wrong. He always seems a little clumsy. He's not as fast and good as Lu Hao this time, and he's probably magic. Telee Mantis' numbness has not faded away yet, and he did not feel any pain during the whole process. It was clear that the wound this time was much more serious.

Finally, a beautiful bow was tied with a bandage, and Lu Hao's eyebrows finally relaxed.

Ning Zhiyu looked down at his neatly and beautifully wrapped left hand, feeling warm in his heart, "Thank you."

Lu Hao put Ning Zhiyu's medical bag back into his backpack, "Be sure to handle it in time next time."

"Yeah." Ning Zhiyu agreed obediently.

After the wounds were treated, the tent fell into silence again.

"That..." Ning Zhiyu hesitated and said, "I..."

"I don't know anything." Lu Hao said calmly.

Ning Zhiyu looked up in surprise. He hadn't said anything yet, but Lu Hao had already guessed his dilemma.

"Thanks."

"Um."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Ning Zhiyu's notebook: Today, I must give Lu Hao +10 points, and then +10 points!

————————