Chapter 90

After Lu Hao had finished a small part of his official duties, there was finally a knock on the door.

Ning Zhiyu was still sleeping, and Lu Hao helped him cover him up gently, then opened the door himself.

It was Mond who knocked on the door, and Lanster was still sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Lu Hao looked at Mond's expression and saw his relaxed demeanor, thinking that he had finally convinced Lanster.

that's the truth.

"I'll have to trouble you later, General." Mond gave Lu Hao a military salute.

"Have you decided?" Lu Hao glanced at him.

Unlike Lanster, as a descendant of the Hallet family, Mond wanted to give up everything in the Federation and go to the empire. The price he had to pay was not small. At the very least, the name Hallett would no longer have anything to do with him.

"Yes." Mond nodded vigorously, his eyes full of determination.

Lu Hao didn't say anything more. After agreeing, he sent Mond and Lanster away.

Before leaving, Lanster actually wanted to say goodbye to Ning Zhiyu. After all, he didn't know when he would meet again in the future. But when Lu Hao said that he fell asleep, he could only leave with regret.

Ning Zhiyu knew nothing about this.

He slept straight away until the next morning, and was still woken up by the fragrance he smelled in his nose.

Stretching out of the room, Ning Zhiyu found that there was less than half a table of food on the dining table. Steam was rising from the plate, and the rich aroma hit his face.

Ning Zhiyu sniffed hard, but unfortunately he couldn't distinguish a single dish.

But after getting enough sleep, there will be delicious food waiting for you, so it's such a great time!

"Are you awake?" Lu Hao just walked out of the kitchen and was surprised when he saw Ning Zhiyu at the table. He looked him up and down and saw that he was full of energy. My heart finally fell back into the distance.

"Why have you prepared so much today?" Ning Zhiyu sat down at the table consciously and counted. In addition to milk and a small bowl of white porridge, there were four full dishes, which was really rich.

Lu Hao couldn't say it was because he didn't sleep well, so he got up early in the morning and started working. As a result, he accidentally prepared too much, so he could only find an excuse, "I can't afford to put these ingredients."

Ning Zhiyu, who knew nothing about interstellar ingredients, did not realize that the dish in front of him was famous for its long storage time. After dividing the chopsticks between the two of them, he looked at the food that was obviously beyond their appetite, and he specifically warned, "Don't prepare too much in the future. It's not good to waste it if you can't eat it."

"Okay." Lu Hao smiled, but he didn't expect that his Omega was also a good helper for thrift.

The meal was enjoyable, and Ning Zhiyu smiled almost the whole time.

Half an hour later, Ning Zhiyu put down his chopsticks while burping. When he looked up, he was surprised to find that almost all the food on the table had been eaten by the two of them.

"We actually ate them all?" Ning Zhiyu looked in disbelief.

When Ning Zhiyu mentioned this, Lu Hao also realized something was wrong.