Chapter 73

The members of Team 0 who were responsible for the aftermath were sorting out the messy battlefield. Silver-white mechas shuttled among the huge holes left by the particle cannon and the scattered corpses of the Zerg.

Suddenly, a black mecha rushed over.

arrive!

Ning Zhiyu controlled Lan Yao to return to the previous place and slowly squatted down.

From the screen, Ning Zhiyu could only see the same red soil as the soil next to it. Only the scratches, probably caused by Lan Yao accidentally slipping when he stepped on it, revealed a little cold silver light.

Anything of this color, no matter what it is, is very incompatible with this red planet.

Unsure if there was any danger, Ning Zhiyu did not take action rashly, but sought high-tech help, "Lan Yao, explore what is down here."

"Okay, Master."

A red light emitted from Lan Yao's eyes and slowly swept across the place marked by Ning Zhiyu.

"Reporting to the owner, there are irregular metal fragments under the sand. They should be tail fragments of the 63F small reconnaissance aircraft produced by the Federation in 498."

Why is this thing here?

Ning Zhiyu frowned.

The two numbers 63 in the 63F type represent that the production place of this reconnaissance aircraft is the main base of the Fourth Army on the κ63 star. It was produced in Federation 498. This year is the Federation's 500th year. In two years, this reconnaissance aircraft should still be in the Federation. service status.

Why are there reconnaissance aircraft in service here?

The reconnaissance aircraft is different from big guys like mechas. It is very small, which is slightly larger than an ordinary hover vehicle.

It is a small non-combat functional aircraft, which usually can only carry one or two people. It is fast and highly concealable. It is mainly used for reconnaissance work in narrow and complex terrain.

As a Zerg planet (a planet occupied by the Zerg), κ41's daily monitoring work is carried out by unmanned detection machines located some distance away from the planet.

Unless there is a riot like this time, no one will and no one can easily approach the planet. According to Ning Zhiyu's understanding, this is the first time that the κ41 star has experienced abnormalities in recent years.

And this action was all planned by Lu Hao little by little.

Not to mention that he and Lu Hao were the first to arrive at the scene after the first wave of particle cannon attacks. More importantly, Lu Hao never arranged for any reconnaissance aircraft from the beginning to the end.

So there shouldn't be such a reconnaissance plane here at all, it's still fragments.

Ning Zhiyu controlled Lan Yao to carefully brush away the thick red sand on the ground, completely exposing the previously covered silver fragments.

On the incomplete fragments, the blue Federation Peugeot is particularly conspicuous. Judging from the shape, Lan Yao's inference is not wrong. This is indeed a fragment of a machine belonging to the Federation Army.

But Ning Zhiyu couldn't tell whether it was just fragments of the reconnaissance plane's tail.

The tail fragments are here, which proves that something happened to this reconnaissance plane.