Chapter 80

"As you may think, we accidentally stepped into the federal territory by following the two imperial fighter jets." Ferdinand personally poured a cup of hot coffee for Ning Zhiyu before sitting back in his seat.

He blew on the hot coffee in his hand and took a sip.

Just when Ning Zhiyu thought he still had to go through a few more circles, he bluntly put forward their weight, "Our needs are very simple. Except for one of the little bugs that cannot be given to you, the other captives, Including aircraft, you can take them all away."

Ning Zhiyu held hot coffee and said nothing.

Ferdinand chuckled softly. He was very satisfied with Ning Zhiyu's little vigilance. At least he didn't have to worry about him being fooled by Lu Hao.

"Of course, the premise is that your general must ensure that we evacuate the federal territory safely." Ferdinand put down the coffee in his hand, crossed his hands and supported his chin, and looked at Ning Zhiyu with a half-smile.

Ferdinand's eyes gave Ning Zhiyu goosebumps.

Now that the other party said so, the matter is very clear.

"Do you want me to be a hostage?" Although Ning Zhiyu used a question, his tone was a statement.

Ferdinand nodded appreciatively, "Yes."

Ning Zhiyu put down the coffee in his hand.

As expected, things went in the direction he and Lu Hao least expected.

But before that, he had a question that had been on his mind for a long time. Now he couldn't help but asked, "Can I know why you chose me?"

This was what he and Lu Hao couldn't figure out the most.

Logically speaking, if the other party wants to choose a hostage, the best target must be Lu Hao himself. As long as he is in the hands of Ferdinand and the others, the federal army will definitely not act rashly.

Suppose the opponent is afraid that Lu Hao's force value is too high and there will be complications. If they want to change the target, they will not choose him.

Although everyone in the Fourth Legion probably knew that he was Lu Hao Omega, Ferdinand and the others, as a group of star thieves, probably didn't know this.

So, just as a trainee adjutant, Ning Zhiyu should be said to be the least worthy hostage candidate. After all, who would care about the life of a trainee adjutant.

But Ferdinand chose himself at a glance.

Ferdinand: Can he say that he started out purely selfishly? But judging from Lu Hao's reaction, he seemed to have missed the mark.

But obviously, this reason must not be stated.

Ferdinand thought for a moment and made up an answer that sounded illogical. "When communicating with your admiral, within half a minute, he glanced at you three times with his peripheral vision, so I chose you. And Facts have proved that to you generals, you seem to be very unusual indeed."

When did Lu Hao look at himself three times in half a minute? !

Ning Zhiyu's attention was momentarily diverted, and a pair of white ears turned red visibly.

For the first time since stepping into the "True Flame", Ning Zhiyu looked away from Ferdinand in a panic.

"Then may I know what your relationship is?" Ferdinand asked, imitating Ning Zhiyu's tone just now, but his tone was very gentle.