Chapter 66

Eight days flew by.

On the ninth day after arriving at star α520, the weather on the central island is still sunny and sunny.

Lu Hao carried Ning Zhiyu out of the bathroom.

Ning Zhiyu closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Gently placing Ning Zhiyu on the broad tree, Lu Hao placed a light kiss on his forehead.

The light shines in from the window and hits Ning Zhiyu's body. Her excessively fair skin has a sense of transparency, as if her body is glowing. Her long eyelashes are particularly curled. Maybe she dreamed of something delicious, cherry red. After subconsciously licking his lips twice, the corners of his lips raised slightly.

Lu Hao left the room with soft footsteps and closed the door.

He raised his left hand, and a long list of missed calls and messages was clearly listed on the computer that was set to do not disturb mode.

Lu Hao rubbed his temples with a headache.

Ning Zhiyu's uterus rhythm is faster than that of ordinary Omegas, but it lasts up to one day longer than usual.

Alpha's marked leave is usually ten days, and service members add extra time to the round trip. This plus or minus subtracts one from the other. In fact, there are only a few days of leave left for them.

The accumulated news in eight days was a bit shocking. After filtering out the messages from his father and mother, Lu Hao first retrieved Lu Luojun's messages.

Sure enough, just as they had speculated before, a suspect was found in the army for the female insect riot on κ23. However, due to the suspect's suicide and lack of evidence, they had to leave it alone.

As for this suspect, although he is a soldier under Meyer, he is an orphan. After joining the army, he lives alone on weekdays. He does not have anyone close to him. After searching through his optical brain and all his belongings, there is no trace of him. Found any useful information.

It was obviously a line that had been broken long ago.

Even though he had already speculated, Lu Hao's mood had worsened a lot.

After replying "Received" to Lu Luojun, he read some official messages sent by Lanni and others. Finally, Lu Hao had to click on the messages from the two parents.

'Lu Cheng: It's not over yet? ——Two hours ago'

'Lu Cheng: Do you need me to provide you with secrets? I don't give it to ordinary people. I didn't give it to your brother or your sister. ——Three days ago'

'Lu Cheng: Come on, you can do it. You are my son, Lu Cheng. Don't embarrass your father! ——Five days ago'

'Lu Cheng: How is the situation now? Don't be nervous and remember not to rush! ——Seven days ago'

...

'Jing Huai: Ah Hao, it's already the eighth day! Enough is enough, Xiaoyu's small body can't stand your torture! --An hour ago'

'Jing Huai: I made an appointment with Julie today to discuss the dress. What kind of dress does Xiaoyu like? Is it enough to design ten sets of choices for each of you? --one day ago'

'Jing Huai: When do you plan to hold a replacement wedding? Should we choose Capital Star or α520 Star? The dress mother will find a designer for you. I heard that Julie just returned to the capital recently. ——Two days ago'

'Jing Huai: How is the situation now? If you say nothing, your father and I will be dying of anxiety! Remember to give him nutrition, otherwise his body won't be able to hold on! ——Three days ago'