Chapter 96

"I heard that the man has returned to the empire under your arrangement. What happens next? Do you plan to participate in his plan?" Jing Huai stopped his gentle smile and looked at Karl who was sitting opposite him seriously.

Karl was obviously startled. He pursed his lips tightly and glanced behind Lu Hao, which was in the direction of the stairs. What he wanted to see was obviously not the stairs, but Ning Zhiyu who was sleeping upstairs.

Jing Huai didn't rush. In fact, he shouldn't have asked this question, but there were many things that needed to be arranged, and it was always right to prepare in advance.

"I'm sorry," Karl said slowly, and his eyes retracted, falling on Jing Huai, "Whether it's out of loyalty to that person, or to avenge my wife, in this muddy water, our Dufferin The family will definitely participate. From now on, I will ask you to take care of Xiao Yu."

After saying that, Karl stood up and bowed at a ninety-degree angle towards Jing Huai and Lu Hao.

"You don't have to be like this." Jing Huai turned around in a panic. He didn't expect Karl to be so calm. Fortunately, Lu Hao helped Karl up immediately.

As expected, Alpha's ideas were very novel. Jing Huai secretly complained in his heart, but he put on a very reliable look on his face.

"Don't worry, your Excellency, what our Lu family is looking forward to most is Omega. We will definitely take care of Xiao Yu, but..." Jing Huai paused before continuing, "I'm afraid you have some misunderstandings. I don't want to talk to you. To put aside the relationship, we, the Lu family, also want to do our part in your plan."

The shock on Karl's face could not be concealed at all, "You, what did you say?"

What they want to do is not just playing house. If they fail to do so, the entire army will be wiped out. It would be very kind of a normal person not to cut off the relationship immediately. Jing Huai actually said that the Lu family also wants to intervene?

Jing Huai smiled, but his eyes were particularly determined, "Your Excellency may not remember, but the Lu family, and those federal families who witnessed the tragedy in the Omega Star Territory ten years ago, have not forgotten that this person, Something happened."

"I forgot about that matter," Karl suddenly realized, and a meaningful smile appeared on his face, "Then, would you like to wish us a happy cooperation in advance?"

"A pleasure to work with."

...

Ning Zhiyu, who was sleeping soundly in the bedroom on the second floor, had no idea that while he was sleeping, an agreement was reached on the rectangular dining table downstairs that would completely change the structure of the empire and the federation.

He slept until eight o'clock in the evening, and was still woken up by his hungry stomach.

There was only a small lamp left on the newly moved dressing table in the room. This small illuminated area was completely unfamiliar to Ning Zhiyu.

The unfamiliar environment made Ning Zhiyu instinctively call out the name he trusted most in his heart.

"Lu Hao?"

But there was no answer.

"Lu Hao, are you there?"

Still no answer.

But at this moment, the sleepy Ning Zhiyu's brain finally slowly recovered his thinking ability, and he also picked up some fragments from his memory.

He remembered that before he fell asleep, it was Jing Huai who came to pick them up and take them to the villa where they lived, so this should be the inside of the villa.