Chapter 28

When Ning Zhiyu woke up again, there was still a needle-like pain in his head.

This time he regained consciousness first.

He didn't move or open his eyes.

Despite the tingling sensation, he slowly recalled what happened after he woke up last time, and also remembered the causes and consequences of his coma.

Ning Zhiyu himself was surprised when he thought of the wonderful operations he performed before he fell into coma.

Darling, is he so fierce?

Another thought, when he heard the ticking sound of the bomb, he seemed to have a feeling as if his soul and body were separated. Could it be that the soul of "Ning Zhiyu" was actually still in this body, and it was he who came to save him at that time? Kill yourself and those nearby?

It didn't seem impossible, after all, there were many such situations in the time-travel novels he had read.

Will his soul be devoured?

This idea existed for 0.1 seconds before being rejected by Ning Zhiyu himself. Let's not say whether "Ning Zhiyu's" soul exists or not. Even if the other party exists, what he does is more like protecting himself than harming himself.

After thinking about it for a while, the headache still didn't get better.

Ning Zhiyu could only reluctantly open his eyes.

"woke up!"

Not surprisingly, Ning Zhiyu heard the same surprise sound as before, and then the footsteps of several people approaching him.

It seems like there are more people this time than last time?

This time Lu Hao did not come directly in front of Ning Zhiyu, so Ning Zhiyu was able to see clearly everyone surrounding his hospital bed.

Lu Hao, when he was in coma, he changed into a military uniform. Ning Zhiyu noticed the wrinkles in his clothes with sharp eyes, which was not like his meticulous character.

Next to Lu Hao is a very delicate-looking black-haired boy, a bit shorter than Lu Hao, wearing a white coat. The strange thing is that the other person's eyes seem to be glowing when he looks at him. It seems that he said "wake up" before. It came from this person's mouth.

Next to the boy in the white coat was a man in military uniform with burgundy shawl hair and a pair of beautiful red peach blossom eyes. Ning Zhiyu glanced at the two stars on the man's epaulette.

This lieutenant general looked much taller than Lu Hao. The boy in the white coat stood between the two of them, and the three of them formed a "concave" character.

Ning Zhiyu was so shocked by his own imagination that he almost couldn't hold back his laughter. Fortunately, the "needle" in his brain stopped him from doing so because of the timely pain from the "needle" in his brain. Otherwise, it would have been too rude.

Looking to the side, he saw the last person surrounding his hospital bed. Ning Zhiyu was surprised to find that this person looked familiar.

Glancing over the other person's golden eyes and seeing the other person's light blue hair, Ning Zhiyu recalled it and remembered the other person's identity. Wasn't he the Omega mecha manufacturer who impressed him so much during the celebration and commendation session?

Why is the other party here?

Ning Zhiyu had questions in his head, but just like the last time he woke up, it became very difficult for him to speak because of his headache, so he could only turn to Lu Hao for help.