Chapter 42

After another movement with a medium to high degree of difficulty, Obsidian returned to the center of the training room smoothly.

In the cockpit, Lu Hao looked at Ning Zhiyu beside him.

He has not forgotten the negative impact that the previous celebration explosion had on Ning Zhiyu, so the few moves he chose today did not include too many flips or other overly intense moves. During this period, he also kept an eye on Ning Zhiyu. Fortunately, there seems to be nothing wrong with Yu's expression now.

"How do you feel?" Lu Hao asked softly, bending sideways and taking out a bottle from a hidden compartment next to him, unscrewing it and handing it to Ning Zhiyu.

"Not bad~" Ning Zhiyu smiled. It was really exciting and refreshing. Although there were a few movements in the middle that made people a little uncomfortable, I was still happy!

After taking the bottle, Ning Zhiyu sniffed it out of habit, and a strong milky aroma instantly entered his nose.

Wait, who can tell him why there is milk on Obsidian? Or warm?

Facing Lu Hao's matter-of-fact expression, Ning Zhiyu could only twitch the corner of his mouth, and then obediently drank half the bottle of milk.

Lu Hao put the unfinished milk of Ning Zhiyu back on the button and unbuckled his seat belt, "Would you like to try it?"

"Okay!" Ning Zhiyu nodded almost without hesitation this time.

The two swapped seats, and Ning Zhiyu got into Obsidian's driver's seat.

Wow, this feeling is completely different from sitting in the passenger seat!

Ning Zhiyu moved his butt a little restlessly. Lu Hao helped him readjust the height of the seat and the distance from the podium, and then began to patiently explain the operation instructions of certain actions one by one. Ning Zhiyu listened very carefully. .

Obsidian: Excuse me? This seems like my job?

Ning Zhiyu used a 200% serious attitude to memorize Obsidian's operating instructions, because he knew that this was not a virtual world, and if any link went wrong, it might really have serious consequences.

Seeing Ning Zhiyu's serious face and silently reading the password over and over again, Lu Hao was relieved and a little funny at the same time. He fastened his seat belt for him. Lu Hao gently patted Ning Zhiyu's shoulder, " I'm here, don't be afraid."

Obsidian: Admiral, have you forgotten that I am an intelligent AI? I can make changes before Xiao Yu makes dangerous moves?

Thinking that Lu Hao was by his side, Ning Zhiyu felt a lot more at ease. He took a deep breath and said, "Then shall I start?"

"Well, let's start with the first set of simple running and jumping."

Ning Zhiyu's hand fell on the podium, and several buttons were pressed one after another. On the simulation diagram, you can see that Obsidian slowly raised his left leg and right hand, and after pressing several more buttons, Obsidian's left leg fell to the ground. , the first small step was successfully completed.

Ning Zhiyu looked at Lu Hao.

Lu Hao smiled softly, "Very good, continue."

With the encouragement, Ning Zhiyu's hand speed began to speed up. Step by step, Obsidian's speed became faster and faster, and his movements became smoother and smoother.

Finally, the tall black mecha began to run in the training room, and on the command podium, the slender white fingers rose and fell beautifully like playing a piano.