Chapter 64

Just as Lu Hao was about to get up and go downstairs to get the machine that assists in mental healing, his hand was suddenly grabbed.

Looking back, Ning Zhiyu still had his eyes closed, but his hands were tightly holding his, as if it was just a subconscious movement.

"Good boy, I'll go downstairs." Lu Hao gently rubbed Ning Zhiyu's hair with his free hand, trying to get him to let go, but instead he was held tighter.

"Hmm." Probably sensing that Lu Hao wanted to leave, Ning Zhiyu muttered something, and frowned his beautiful eyebrows. He exerted force with his hands, and Lu Hao, who was completely relaxed, was pulled to stagger, and he almost fell over. He fell on Ning Zhiyu.

"Hmm." Holding Lu Hao's hand in front of Yue Xiong, Ning Zhiyu murmured again unconsciously.

Ning Zhiyu's abnormality made Lu Hao's face darken. He had already realized that Ning Zhiyu's condition this time did not seem to be a sudden fainting due to mental violence as he thought.

Taking Ning Zhiyu into his arms with his left hand, Lu Hao gently patted Ning Zhiyu's back. The unknown situation made him decide to stay and observe before taking countermeasures.

Facts have proved that Lu Hao's decision was wise.

Because soon, Ning Zhiyu murmured for the third time, and this time Lu Hao finally heard it clearly.

"Hot." With the murmur, Ning Zhiyu rubbed restlessly into Lu Hao's arms.

The milky aroma of cookies instantly entered Lu Hao's nose.

Lu Hao was stunned for a moment before he realized that Ning Zhiyu had officially entered a fever.

From this point of view, the fainting just now should be just a signal.

The peaceful and timeless scent of sandalwood surrounded Ning Zhiyu little by little under Lu Hao's control, and Ning Zhiyu, who was still restless at first, was slowly calmed down.

Lu Hao also took this time to take off his shoes, followed Guangmu, held Ning Zhiyu in his arms while lying on his side, and patted his back with his other hand.

The estrus period of Omega can be as short as three days or as long as seven days. What Lu Hao needs to do now is to comfort Ning Zhiyu first and make him familiar with the smell of his pheromones.

...

Ning Zhiyu didn't know anything at this time.

Ever since it went dark in the restaurant, he had completely lost consciousness.

He seemed to be in a world of pure darkness, with no light, no wind, and no seafood porridge.

There is only infinite darkness and loneliness.

He couldn't feel his own existence, as if he was part of the darkness.

Until, a cluster of flames suddenly appeared in front of my eyes.

The sudden light and heat made Ning Zhiyu feel happy. However, he soon became unhappy again.

That small cluster of flames split into a pile of fire, and then turned into a sea of ​​fire, but it only took a moment.

The original black world turned into red.

The endless redness and burning made even Ning Zhiyu's breathing feel hot.

He wanted to run away, but he couldn't feel his body.

The air was getting hotter and hotter, and just when he felt like he could hardly breathe, a sandalwood-scented wind blew in from nowhere.