Chapter 67

"Going for a walk?" After clearing the tableware, Lu Hao wiped his hands and asked Ning Zhiyu, who was sitting on the chair with Yue Tui swaying.

After coming to α520 for so many days, except for the two of them walking around the island on the first day, Ning Zhiyu almost never left the room at other times. As the original engagement gift, Lu Hao still hoped that Ning Zhiyu could have a good time. Visited here and really enjoyed it.

"Okay." Ning Zhiyu smiled sweetly, jumped down from the chair, waited for Lu Hao to come over, and once again took the initiative to put her hand into his.

Lu Hao held Ning Zhiyu's hand and led him forward for two steps before suddenly stopping, turning around and looking straight at Ning Zhiyu.

"Huh?" Ning Zhiyu blinked in confusion, "What's wrong?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Hao suddenly leaned over, lowered his head and pecked Ning Zhiyu on the lips.

A set of moves that were so smooth that Ning Zhiyu was stunned on the spot.

Lu Hao admired Ning Zhiyu's cute expression with satisfaction, then said "Let's go", raised the corner of his mouth and continued to lead Ning Zhiyu forward.

How could this person... suddenly become so bad...

Ning Zhiyu pursed her lips, her head was dizzy, and her face was red as she was led forward silently.

Ning Zhiyu lowered his head all the way until his head hit Lu Hao's back before he realized that Lu Hao had stopped again.

"We're here." Lu Hao could imagine Ning Zhiyu's confused expression without looking back.

Ning Zhiyu came back to his senses, poked his head out from behind Lu Hao, and was immediately shocked by the scenery in front of him.

It was dusk when he arrived on the first day. When he went for a walk after dinner, the night was completely dark, so he never expected that there would be such a scenery on this small island.

They saw a road surrounded by stones of various sizes, extending from the white sandy beach at their feet to the deep blue sea water. In addition to the stones, there were also a row of white street lamps erected on both sides of the road.

At the end of the road, a pavilion with a blue roof and white columns seems to be floating in the sea.

Ning Zhiyu opened her mouth slightly and was dumbfounded for a moment. This was too romantic.

"It's more beautiful at night. I'll bring you here at night." Lu Hao squeezed Ning Zhiyu's hand and suggested, "Go over and take a look?"

Ning Zhiyu nodded and squeezed Lu Hao's hand playfully.

After receiving the response, Lu Hao's mouth curved even wider.

Four-fifths of the road from the beach to the pavilion is in the water, so Lu Hao squatted down and rolled up Ning Zhiyu's trousers.

During the process, it was inevitable that he would be touched by Lu Hao's hand a few times.

Ning Zhiyu's mind flashed with scenes from the past few days. She was shy and subconsciously wanted to withdraw Yue Tui, but Yue Tui's wrist was grabbed by Lu Hao. She could only stand obediently, with the tips of her red ears looking away. Throw it far away.

Fortunately, Lu Hao moved very quickly. Before the heat spread to his cheeks, Lu Hao had already retracted his hand and quickly untied his pants.

Putting their slippers aside, Lu Hao took Ning Zhiyu's hand again and said, "Let's go."