Chapter 55

The area of κ11 is about the same as that of δ317. Ning Zhiyu and his team's patrol route turned left from the exit of the underground city and followed a ravine that naturally curved to the right for 100 kilometers, then made a short half circle and came back from the right.

If nothing unexpected happens, they can basically return to the dungeon exit before 14:00 federal time.

But Ning Zhiyu's luck seemed to have been spent on being assigned to Lu Hao. A third of the way through the trip, he and Claude encountered an accident.

With Claude's professor, Ning Zhiyu has become more and more proficient in distinguishing the quicksand terrain.

Just as he was avoiding quicksand again, the sand on the left suddenly exploded from the middle, and two huge objects jumped out from the ground and rushed straight towards Ning Zhiyu and the others.

Ning Zhiyu was truly shocked.

But fortunately, the training results these days were good. He immediately controlled the mecha to jump back and withdrew from the opponent's attack range.

On the other side, Claude rushed forward faster than Ning Zhiyu.

"Zheng——" "Dang——"

The tall silver mecha kicked one of the giant things in the mouth, knocking it over. Using it as a foothold, it jumped high into the sky, pulled out its long sword and struck the bigger thing fiercely. That lump.

The huge momentum caused the opponent's crotch and hen to sink deeply into the yellow sand, and the mecha jumped away lightly after hitting the target, landing in front of Ning Zhiyu.

Wow, Ning Zhiyu, who witnessed the whole process on the monitor screen, exclaimed inwardly. This sharp reaction and smooth operation are so cool! In comparison, he is simply a weakling.

Ning Zhiyu's Yue Xiongyue Hall was burning with a raging soul of passion, and he also wanted to fight!

"How are you? Are you scared?" Claude's concerned voice came from the cockpit.

"Reporting to the Major General, everything is normal." Ning Zhiyu straightened his yue board and answered confidently. As for the question of whether he was scared or not, if he didn't admit it, he didn't.

Hearing Ning Zhiyu's answer, Claude raised his eyebrows slightly.

Although Lu Hao treated Ning Zhiyu very favorably because of his special instructions, this did not mean that he recognized Ning Zhiyu's strength.

Even because of the posts on the internal forum, his impression of the other party was more of an airborne "connected person". Unexpectedly, Ning Zhiyu's performance really surprised him.

It is not easy to avoid panicking in the first place and avoid the Zerg attack very quickly.

If he remembered correctly, as an intern, this should be Ning Zhiyu's first time piloting a mecha to encounter a Zerg raid.

Although the senior students have already had experience in actual combat exercises, whether or not the mechas participate is completely different.

When a person is in crisis, the body will react instinctively. For students who can enter the First Federal Military Academy, with excellent innate physical fitness, it is not uncommon for individuals to respond quickly to Zerg attacks.

But after getting on the mecha, your instinctive reaction sometimes becomes a drag, because the first thing you need to do is not to jump back or attack, but to output a series of instructions on the console.