Chapter 77

"Why don't you let this beautiful soldier be your and my messenger?"

Ferdinand's words successfully condensed the atmosphere in the entire command cabin again.

Soldiers, look at me, I look at you, and then secretly observe Lu Hao's expression, and sure enough, they find that their general's face suddenly darkened.

The admiral, who had previously praised the other party but was not moved at all by the other party's collective laughter, became as black as if someone owed him millions of federal coins just because of these words.

It's really not surprising at all.

Ning Zhiyu was stunned.

He didn't quite understand why he was watching the show so well, but the topic suddenly turned to him. He was just an ordinary person, so how could he just add more drama? Got money!

"No." When Ning Zhiyu was still stunned, Lu Hao refused without hesitation. He changed his official polite attitude before and looked at Ferdinand coldly with a pair of black eyes.

Ferdinand seemed to have anticipated Lu Hao's reaction. The smile on his face became even brighter, and his red peach blossom eyes were full of eagerness, "But, I think he is very suitable~"

"No." Lu Hao still replied firmly.

Ning Zhiyu could clearly feel that the air pressure around Lu Hao was getting lower. Although he could understand Lu Hao's mood, he did not want a good negotiation to break up because he became unhappy.

However, he would not be so stupid that he would stand up as a savior after Lu Hao rejected him. He was not a White Lotus, and he would not do anything like slap Lu Hao in the face.

Moreover, Ning Zhiyu knew very well how much he weighed. He was negotiating on behalf of both parties. If the negotiation collapsed and the other party took him as a hostage, would it be better for Lu Hao to save him or not?

Therefore, Ning Zhiyu did not say anything, but chose to gently hold Lu Hao's hand tightly, letting Lu Hao know that she completely listened to him, and at the same time, it also told him not to be so angry.

Just when the atmosphere was deadlocked, Lanny suddenly stood up.

"This soldier and I are both aides-de-camp to the general. Perhaps, what do you think of me?"

Everyone's eyes fell on Lanny, but the adjutant wearing gold-rimmed glasses didn't look a bit nervous.

Compared with the other party, he is indeed a weakling.

Ning Zhiyu curled his lips slightly. Although he was dissatisfied that Lanny singled out him and stole the limelight, he knew that the other party was trying to save himself and Lu Hao, so even if he was dissatisfied, he could only swallow his little thoughts.

After all, in fact, Lanny, who is suitable and experienced, is indeed more suitable than himself.

"No, no, no, no! I still think the soldier with the beautiful blue eyes as bright as the sea of stars is more suitable." However, Ferdinand didn't buy it.

Feeling Lu Hao's hand holding her tighter and tighter, Ning Zhiyu knew what he had to do.

The little head was thinking hard, and Ning Zhiyu stopped Lu Hao before he spoke again.

Ning Zhiyu wore the same professional smile he had when dealing with his boss before, and said, "I'm sorry, your proposal is too sudden. How about giving us some time to discuss it?"

Although he looked calm on the surface, Ning Zhiyu's heart was beating very fast.

He originally thought that the other party would refuse directly, but he didn't expect that Ferdinand nodded directly without hesitation, as if the aggressive person before was not him, "Well, it is true that I was too abrupt. Then we will see you in ten minutes. I hope to arrive there." It's time to hear good news~"