Chapter 39

Ning Zhiyu originally thought that the vegetable cultivation base mentioned by Lu Hao would be more like a greenhouse on earth, or similar to a soilless cultivation center, but the Fourth Army severely refreshed his understanding again.

The endless green is just like a replica of the grape field on the default desktop background of Windows XP. The endless green hills look like a green grassland from a distance. The only difference between the two may be that the background of XP has blue sky and white clouds, while here, located in the cultivation center of the κ63 star submarine research and development zone, there are only artificial lights.

"So big?" Ning Zhiyu stood at the end of the hill and looked at the green, feeling a little shocked.

"Originally there was only this small plot," Lu Hao gestured to the small soil slope closest to them, "but one day, the three technicians involved in the research had a disagreement over the planting method. Each one thought that their own type was the most effective. Efficiency, no one can convince anyone. After the quarrel, they came to us for comment. The second sister would not pay attention to them. She came up with a bad idea and asked them to speak with the facts, so that's what happened in the end."

"Pfft." Ning Zhiyu laughed out loud, which really looked like Lu Luojun's style.

It is said that many people who study technology are stubborn. It seems that the technicians in the interstellar era have perfectly inherited this characteristic. But what he is more curious about is, "Who won in the end?"

The corners of Lu Hao's mouth twitched, "No results."

"Ah?" Ning Zhiyu opened his mouth wide.

The large area in front of us covers several hundred acres at least, right? Forgive him for not knowing anything about agriculture, and he doesn't know how big an acre is. Anyway, at a glance, it's comparable to several 80,000-person stadiums. How can he not be able to tell the winner after planting such a large area? How lofty are their goals!

"Originally, one person was almost winning, but before the end of the game, the other two suggested that planting should not just be based on efficiency but also on quality and output ratio, so they started arguing again." Lu Hao's face was a little dark when he answered. As a general with both physical and mental strength, he never imagined that one day he would become the referee of a vegetable planting competition. The competition was even interrupted due to the dissatisfaction of the contestants.

"What happens after that?" Ning Zhiyu listened with interest. The members of the Fourth Army were all talented people!

"The three of them were beaten up by the second sister and kicked out, and they didn't dare to come back again. Later, I heard that someone suggested that each of them should divide a piece of land and grow their own. We will see the result in three years."

"What year is this?"

"The second year." Lu Hao replied, remembering it so clearly because he had just been promoted to general when the incident happened, and that year, this planting dispute and his promotion were both selected as the Fourth Army's annual awards One of the top ten events.

"Then I just saw the results at the end of my internship." Ning Zhiyu was a little happy. He very much hoped to leave more memorable things in his short military career of only one year, so that he could recall this in the future. I won't feel too regretful about this experience.

"Yeah." Seeing Ning Zhiyu's happy look, Lu Hao's mood also became happy. He originally planned to take Ning Zhiyu for a casual look and a walk before leaving, but now he changed his plan.