Chapter 112 [End of text]

The Emperor Star in mid-August is like a huge steamer, and only at night does it feel cool.

Ning Zhiyu has been staying in the old noble Joey's manor for half a month, but unlike his previous worries, now he has the pheromone ball secretly sent by Lu Hao, and he can secretly peek at Lu Hao every now and then. Frequency, his little life was more nourishing than in the federal capital star.

As the days passed, not only did Sleep grow like an inflated balloon, but Ning Zhiyu himself also became visibly rounder, and finally no longer looked frighteningly thin.

But on this day, after Ning Zhiyu woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning, he didn't go back to sleep like before.

It was after five o'clock in the Emperor Star. The light was still very dim. Looking out from the floor-to-ceiling window of the room, the entire manor was shrouded in a faint layer of fog. Except for the people who were specially left to protect Ning Zhiyu, everyone else was with Ferdinand the night before. After leaving, it seemed particularly empty now.

Today is the 700th anniversary of the founding of the empire, and it is also the day they plan to take action.

"Good morning Xiaoyu," Lilith, the cook who was busy in the kitchen, was slightly startled when she saw Ning Zhiyu, "Why is it so early today? It will take a while for breakfast to be ready."

Ning Zhiyu also knew that he got up a little early, so he waved his hand and said, "It's okay, I'll just sit there for a while."

It's 5:40 in the morning, twenty minutes have passed since breakfast was prepared, but Ning Zhiyu, who used to have an amazing appetite, only drank two small sips of milk today.

Lilith, who was temporarily seconded from the "Zhen Yan" Star Thief Group, looked at the figure in the restaurant with a little worry. Knowing today's plan, she hesitated and did not go forward to disturb her. She thought that she would wait until the dust settled in the evening. After that, everything was fine, and I secretly planned to prepare a more generous supper.

Ning Zhiyu really didn't have much appetite. He had been in a semi-dissociated state since he woke up in the morning. He obviously didn't think about anything, but he seemed to be thinking about countless things.

When he came back to his senses, the food was completely cold. Fortunately, it was summer now. Ning Zhiyu still managed to finish most of the food in accordance with the principle of not wasting food, holding a cup in Lilith's pleased eyes. Guocha moved to the small balcony on the third floor.

The small balcony on the third floor is not very large, but the advantage is that it is indoors, and the sufficient air conditioning will not make Ning Zhiyu too uncomfortable.

In the center of the small balcony is a deck chair. After finding Lu Hao, Ning Zhiyu specially asked someone to move a comfortable deck chair here because looking out of the French window of the small balcony happened to be in the direction of the palace, with the sign The active volcano of sex is in full view.

Lying down on the recliner, Ning Zhiyu turned on the optical brain and clicked on the internal program of "Zhiyan". The screen flickered slightly and a three-dimensional map appeared.

This is a map of the Emperor Star, but the view is different from that of ordinary maps. At this time, countless colorful dots are shining on it. Some are gathered together in groups, and some are only one or two scattered in a certain place. .

Ning Zhiyu looked at the time, it was now 6:10 in the morning.

With a slight pull of his finger, the map of the palace was enlarged. Ning Zhiyu's gaze fell on the northeast corner of the palace without stopping, where two small black dots were moving slowly, and in the direction of their progress, There was a dense mass of red dots concentrated outside the city wall not far away.