Chapter 5

Ning Zhiyu rubbed his eyes vigorously before opening them again.

Wearing the same federal black military uniform and the same military steps, Ning Zhiyu still spotted Lu Hao in the crowd at a glance.

The fine short hair was hidden in the military cap, and the oppressive black eyes were also hidden in the shadow. I don't know if it was due to the refraction of light, but Ning Zhiyu seemed to see a touch of blue.

Ning Zhiyu knew that he had not admitted his mistake, and that person was Lu Hao.

Didn't you say there was an urgent mission? Why here? And why did the star on the epaulette change to one? That star is so small?

Ning Zhiyu had questions one after another.

Probably because Ning Zhiyu's gaze was too intense, Lu Hao in the team suddenly glanced this way.

Although it was only for a moment, Ning Zhiyu's heart still skipped a beat.

Darling, the video image was already A-level. Unexpectedly, the real person was even A++++. Ning Zhiyu even felt that his legs were weak the moment they looked at each other.

Fortunately, everyone's attention was on the officers at the moment, and no one noticed anything wrong with Ning Zhiyu.

The valiant military march stopped, and the officers stood still under the stage, received the micro communicator handed over by the school, and then followed the prompts and walked towards the team in charge of them in pairs.

Seeing Lu Hao and another round-faced officer walking in his direction, Ning Zhiyu's hands in his trouser pockets began to sweat.

Closer, closer.

Ning Zhiyu's back was tense.

The two finally stood in front of them, scanning the ten people here. After confirming that the information was correct, they saluted with a beautiful military salute.

Led by Mond, everyone here immediately responded with a salute.

After the ceremony, Ning Zhiyu thought he had unknowingly wiped the sweat from his palms on his trouser legs by placing his hands down, but he didn't know that his little movement was caught by Lu Hao who swept over, and the latter's hat brim The eyebrows under the cover were slightly raised.

"The two of us will be your referees for the next seven days. Unless there is a threat to your life, we will not take action." The round-faced officer had a solemn face and looked very cold. He even omitted self-introduction and finished his opening remarks. Just wave and say, "Let's go."

Mond probably didn't expect the officer to be so concise and concise. He was slightly startled. After turning his head and looking at Lanster, he waved his hand behind him and said, "Joseph."

"Yes." The yellow-haired boy who had been standing next to Andre Muller, the leader of the combat department, raised his head when he heard this.

The red epaulettes proved that Joseph Bunker was also a combat type, but compared to Andre, Joseph was obviously much smaller. Of course, Ning Zhiyu did not look down on him because of this.

I saw Joseph quickly opening the communicator distributed this time. After fidgeting with his fingers quickly for a while, he pointed in a direction, "Over there."

"Let's go." After the words fell, Mond took out his weapon, greeted Joseph and walked at the front, followed by the others, and the remaining tall Andre was placed at the end of the team. .

No one had any objection to Mond's arrangement.

The fighting type Joseph's force value is not bad, and it seems that he is good at investigation, so it makes sense to place him at the front of the team.

I am pure O and don't pretend to be a Beta [wearing books]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें