Chapter 71

The situation on Planet κ41 developed faster than Lu Hao and the others expected.

So that afternoon, Lu Hao took his troops to prepare and head to κ41.

The federal planets are named in the order in which they were discovered by humans. Therefore, although the number of κ41 is 41, it is actually very far away from the κ63 planet where the Fourth Army is located. Even if the starship is moving at full speed, it will take more than three days. look like.

Ning Zhiyu, who finally officially became Lu Hao's trainee adjutant, also set off together.

Because everyone was too active on the forum, his relationship with Lu Hao was now known to everyone in the Fourth Army. But thanks to them, Ning Zhiyu was able to bring Lan Yao along with him openly this time. The front line.

It's really exciting just thinking about it.

The size of the κ41 star is very large, and the scope of the Zerg activity this time is also very wide. Therefore, Lu Hao not only brought all the teams currently under his command at the main base, but also temporarily transferred several teams from abroad, with a direct target. κ41 star.

After leaving Star κ63, the mighty starship group headed toward Star κ41 at full speed.

After officially taking up the post, Ning Zhiyu was no longer as idle as before. Because he knew that he didn't like Lanni very much, Lu Hao didn't let him follow Lanny, but asked him to follow him directly.

Although at the beginning, Ning Zhiyu had no idea where to start, but with Lu Hao's guidance and his excellent learning ability and flexible mind, Ning Zhiyu quickly became handy.

Slowly, with the arrival of the latest information, the command cabin became more and more busy. Not only Lu Hao, but also the soldiers who would use the honorific title for Ning Zhiyu at the beginning also gradually began to forget Ning Zhiyu's identity, and Just treat him as an ordinary comrade.

And this is exactly what Ning Zhiyu expected.

"Admiral, the strategic deployment has come to an end. It's very late now. You can go and get some sleep." Lanny pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose and reminded him.

Moving his gaze to the lower right corner of the optical computer screen, Lu Hao realized that it was already three o'clock in the morning the next day, which also meant that he had not rested since setting off in the afternoon.

"Yes." Lu Hao nodded and did not refuse Lanni's proposal. As the sharpest sword in the team, he had to conserve his physical strength.

"Notify me as soon as possible if anything happens." Lu Hao said as usual and stood up and left from the command podium.

When he was about to reach the door of the command cabin, Lu Hao suddenly stopped.

Damn it!

He turned back suddenly, and his tired eyes instantly became extremely sharp.

Scanning his eyes through the crowd, he easily found the figure he was looking for and immediately walked towards him quickly.

Lu Hao's overly serious expression and the wind caused by his walking made the soldiers passing by stunned. It wasn't until they saw the direction in which he was heading that everyone smiled knowingly and continued their work.

At this time, Ning Zhiyu was concentrating on checking a data calculation.

His blue eyes stared unblinkingly at the optical brain in front of him, while his slender fingers were tapping rapidly on the virtual keyboard, so fast that afterimages even appeared.