Chapter 85

It's really Lanster!

Ferdinand was almost as surprised as when he saw his little baby standing next to Lu Hao during the communication.

Who can tell him why the imperial prince Lanster Blair, whose obituary was published twelve years ago, is still alive? And also became a federal citizen? It's okay to change your last name. What the hell is pretending to be a Beta?

A large number of information clues were running wildly in Ferdinand's mind, and he felt that he needed to calm down first.

If Prince Lanster is not dead, then whose body was at the scene?

Obviously, the old emperor sent someone to do a DNA test, confirming that he was paternity, and his children were clearly only Prince Lanster...

Wait, who did the old emperor put in charge of this matter at that time?

ah......

Ferdinand awoke suddenly as if from a dream.

How could he have forgotten that the old emperor sent his old butler who had been with him for decades to take charge of this matter? So, they deliberately used some tricks to cover up the fact that Prince Lanster was still alive. Nothing more than normal.

After all, I am afraid that the old emperor had already noticed who was behind the scenes. If Prince Lanster was still alive, he would be a big threat to him...

It's a pity that neither he nor his father had the opportunity to properly exchange information with the old emperor or the old housekeeper, so they have neglected this point for so many years.

If it goes so smoothly, as Lu Hao mentioned before, Prince Lanster's "father" Eustace Kirk, who adopted Ning Zhiyu, is probably the mother or the former queen.

At that time, the crisis was looming, and he had no choice but to take his two children and escape from the Empire to the Federation, and then found an opportunity to obtain Federation status for the two of them, which they have been doing until now.

So, Miaomiao is confirmed to have amnesia, but what about Prince Lanster?

After looking at the map in front of the control desk, Ferdinand thought for a moment and decided to press the matter first. After meeting his father at the border, he would find an opportunity to call Lu Hao to discuss it carefully.

...

"Ah~" Ning Zhiyu yawned and opened his eyes.

The first thing you notice is the familiar silver-blue ceiling.

Ning Zhiyu sat up from the single bed that became the driver's seat with some difficulty.

Everything about the mecha is good, except that the bed is too small. Basically, a person can only maintain one position when lying down, and it is easy to fall off if he turns over casually. Fortunately, he slept well.

Ning Zhiyu moved his sore shoulders while looking at the display screen. There was only half an hour left to the agreed border coordinates.

Ning Zhiyu glanced behind him. Ferdinand fell asleep leaning on the chair.

Seeing the heavy bags under his peach blossom eyes, Ning Zhiyu felt a little guilty.

If he hadn't wanted to spend more time alone with him, Ferdinand wouldn't have had to come over and squeeze into the mecha with him. Compared to him, he didn't even have a single bed and could only sleep on a makeshift chair. It was obvious that he had not rested well for several days.