Chapter 41

As soon as the door of the floating "car" station opened, even though he was mentally prepared, Ning Zhiyu was still shocked by the scene in front of him.

The entire land was filled with yellow gravel. Looking at it, it seemed as if the entire training area was covered with a layer of yellow smoke.

Huge buildings like warehouses and factories are erected here and there, some are next to each other, and some are erected alone in remote corners. There is no order at all, and they look messy and wild.

"Huh..." A gust of wind blew from nowhere. Just when the wind carried the yellow sand and was about to pounce on Ning Zhiyu, a cold thing suddenly blocked Ning Zhiyu's sight and successfully blocked the yellow sand. Invasion.

At first glance, it was Lu Hao who put a mask on him.

When the wind stopped, Ning Zhiyu shook his body and successfully shook off a small pile of yellow sand.

Turning his head, he was surprised to find that Lu Hao was not wearing a mask.

Lu Hao didn't care. He reached out and rubbed his face casually. When he put his hand down, he gently grabbed Ning Zhiyu's arm and said, "Let's go, be careful where you step."

Ning Zhiyu's hand that was about to take off the mask was caught, so he hesitated, nodded silently, and followed Lu Hao's pace.

Walking in the desert was more difficult than Ning Zhiyu had imagined. His shoes would get stuck in the sand from time to time. Fortunately, he was wearing military boots and with Lu Hao's support, Ning Zhiyu's walk was not that long. Too difficult.

After walking for about ten minutes, the two finally arrived at their destination, a lonely house standing in the corner.

This is a warehouse that is taller than other houses. The huge iron door is as tall as n Ning Zhiyu and is currently closed.

In the lower right corner of the iron gate, there is a small door about two meters high. On the door is engraved an icon similar to a mecha mask, and a number "88". Ning Zhiyu estimates that this is Mecha Training Room No. 88 I mean, I think this small door should be convenient for people to come in and out.

As expected, Lu Hao led Ning Zhiyu to the small door.

"Hey, the certification is passed. Welcome, Admiral." A smooth electronic sound sounded, and the next second, the small door opened to the left with a "click".

Lu Hao gently took off Ning Zhiyu's mask, patted the remaining yellow sand on his body, then shook it off casually, and said, "Go in."

The lights inside lit up at the same time as Lu Hao stepped in.

Wow! Seeing a real mecha training room for the first time, Ning Zhiyu couldn't help but scream like a marmot in his heart.

At a glance, he could see an almost infinite silver-gray space, and in the center, under a huge beam of silver-blue light, the black mecha he had seen on the surveillance screen was standing there.

It stood quietly, with the light in its eyes dimmed, and its hands falling freely on both sides of its body. But even so, the domineering and sexy rush towards it was enough to make Ning Zhiyu's heart beat faster.

"His name is 'Obsidian'." Lu Hao's magnetic voice rang in Ning Zhiyu's ears. Being able to get the appreciation of his own Omega for his mecha was undoubtedly something that would make him proud and make other Alphas jealous. After all, most Omegas don't like this kind of cold and hard machine.

"A very handsome name, it suits him very well." Ning Zhiyu replied sincerely.

"Thank you for the compliment." A neutral voice between boys and girls suddenly sounded in the training room.