Chapter 56

"Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu."

Vaguely, Ning Zhiyu felt as if someone was calling him.

He tried hard to open his eyes, but his heavy eyelids and body that seemed to be tightly bound kept him stuck in place, unable to move.

"Xiao Yu." Something cool touched his face gently.

Ning Zhiyu's eyelids trembled, but he still struggled and failed.

Faintly, the person who called him seemed to have left in a hurry.

Ning Zhiyu frowned and fell unconscious again.

"Ning Zhiyu, wake up."

As if he was dreaming and waking up, the voice rang again. He felt that the other party half-lifted him up, and then he stuffed something into his mouth.

A strong bitter taste instantly spread in his mouth.

"good."

A doting voice fell on his ears, and then he completely lost consciousness.

...

Ning Zhiyu woke up from hunger.

He opened his eyes with some effort. Just as he was about to reach out and light up the light brain, he found that his whole body was sore and painful as if he had been crushed.

What's going on here?

He tried to remember.

Yesterday, he carried out a patrol mission on κ11 for the first time. Although he and Claude encountered several waves of Zerg raids on the way, they were killed by them relatively easily. The mission was successfully completed and they returned slightly later than originally planned. After arriving at the station, Claude asked him to go back to the dormitory to rest.

When I returned to the dormitory, the Lanster was not there, presumably because he had been assigned other tasks.

He didn't feel it when he was excited before, but now that he stopped, he felt a little tired. And he didn't know if it was his imagination, but he always felt that his brain was a little swollen, so he ate one in a hurry for fear of something happening. After taking the nutrient, I just showered and went to bed.

Could it be that I fell asleep from sleeping too much?

Ning Zhiyu blinked. He had encountered this situation before he put on the book. Sometimes if he took a nap for too long, the whole person would fall into a situation like being stuck in a swamp and unable to get up. , it usually takes a while to recover to normal.

The dormitory was very quiet. Ning Zhiyu estimated that it was still early, so he simply didn't worry and waited for his body to recover on its own.

However, after thinking about this for a long time, it felt like half an hour had passed, but Ning Zhiyu found that his condition still had not improved.

Why is there something wrong with this?

With great effort, he raised his left hand and looked at the time, 5:05 in the morning.

He actually slept for a full 13 hours!

This is definitely not normal for someone whose body clock has always been relatively regular.

Ning Zhiyu struggled to sit up, and finally raised his body halfway, but fell heavily on the mattress because his hands were unable to support him.

"Bang——" A dull voice sounded very clearly in the dormitory which was not very big.