Chapter 12

It was late at night, and the turmoil caused by the attack of the Demonic Mantis finally came to an end.

Lanster had fallen into a deep sleep, while Ning Zhiyu and Lu Hao were leaning against the side of the tent with their eyes closed to rest.

Just when Ning Zhiyu was in a daze, his communicator emitted a faint light.

Ning Zhiyu opened his eyes. Mond, who had been out of contact for more than half an hour, finally replied to his message.

'The Zerg have been dealt with, I'll go find you. '

While Ning Zhiyu breathed a sigh of relief, he felt a little emotional. As expected of the protagonist of the original book, he could kill the violent Demon Mantis alone. He was really strong.

Looking at the sleeping Lanster again, this man is also a ruthless person, even in the face of heat, he has followed him for so long without saying a word.

Looking down at his tightly wrapped left hand, Ning Zhiyu showed a wry smile. Yes, it really is the treatment of cannon fodder, miserable, really miserable.

After sending the location to Mond, and then lowering his voice to inform Lu Hao, Ning Zhiyu didn't rest at all. He turned on his optical computer and dug out some course materials that had been backed up locally by the original owner, and read them carefully.

Now his actual combat level can reach about 40% of that of the original owner, 10% still needs to be mastered, and the remaining 50% is mecha C and AO operations. There is no way to train at the moment and he can only put it aside for the time being.

As for theoretical knowledge, just the content accumulated by the original master's military academy in three years is enough for him to drink a pot, and this does not include the things that have been handed down in this world in the past thousand years.

But if Ning Zhiyu wants to survive well in this world, the more skills he has, the better.

Ning Zhiyu adjusted the angle of the optical screen, lowered his head and carefully studied the somewhat obscure content as if reading a book. He was so focused that he ignored the person sitting opposite him.

If Ning Zhiyu raised his head at this time, he could see Lu Haoru's serious gaze mixed with curious inquiry, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, contrary to his usual serious look.

More than ten minutes later, the almost inaudible sound of leather boots stepping on the mud came from outside the tent. Ning Zhiyu raised his head from the light head and met Lu Hao's eyes.

The two looked at each other and turned their attention to the tent door.

The footsteps were getting closer and became much clearer.

Not long after, the light of Ning Zhiyu's communicator came on again.

After reading the news, Ning Zhiyu stood up and opened the tent door. Outside the door, Mond's amber eyes were still shining even in the darkness.

It was a bit too much to squeeze four grown men into the small tent. Almost without hesitation, Ning Zhiyu climbed out of the tent and waved to Lu Hao.

Lu Hao had already returned to his usual indifferent expression. He didn't ask any questions when he saw what was happening. He bent down and followed out of the tent. He glanced at Mond and said to Ning Zhiyu, "I'll be back soon" and walked away very consciously. .

Ning Zhiyu was stunned for a moment before he realized that Lu Hao had left him and Mond the opportunity to talk alone. After all, it was related to Lanster Omega's identity. At least in front of Mond, he had to show his ignorance.