Chapter 78

Ning Zhiyu flew out of Lu Hao's main command starship in a small reconnaissance plane.

The small reconnaissance plane drew an arc and quickly merged into the dark universe.

After setting the route and turning on the autopilot mode, Ning Zhiyu dialed the private message with Lu Hao, and the call was answered almost instantly.

Seeing Lu Hao's dark complexion, Ning Zhiyu smiled helplessly.

In the end, he was the only one who went to negotiate as a special envoy.

For this reason, Lu Hao's complexion has not improved until now.

He obviously went into danger alone for the sake of righteousness, but why did he look like a scumbag who abandoned his wife and son?

But Ning Zhiyu could completely understand Lu Hao's mood. The one who was left behind was the one who felt the most uncomfortable.

Ning Zhiyu glanced at Lu Hao on the screen and found that the background was a familiar room. He leaned in front of the camera and whispered, "Don't worry, I will protect myself."

"Yeah." Lu Hao responded, but he showed his disbelief and didn't even bother to deal with it.

Why didn't I realize that this guy was so small-minded before? Ning Zhiyu reached out and poked Lu Hao, who had an extremely serious face on the screen, and whispered in his heart.

If the person is in front of you, a kiss would be enough, but through the screen, you can't touch or touch. Ning Zhiyu, who is trying to coax someone for the first time, said, "It's so difficult~"

Lu Hao's starship group was not too close to Ferdinand's starship group. It was confirmed that Ning Zhiyu had set off, and Ferdinand was also busy.

"Boss, boss, the only drinks on the ship are all kinds of wine, what should I do?" The baby-faced boy rushed into the command module in a hurry.

"All the juice and milk are gone?" Ferdinand raised his head from the light head, his beautiful eyebrows furrowed, and his fingers tapped on the armrest impatiently, "Where are Agnes and Dora?"

When have you ever seen women on their starships drink this kind of stuff!

Miles rolled his eyes silently in his mind. Due to Ferdinand's power, he could only swallow his words in his heart, and quickly found a high-sounding reason, "It has been too long since the last supply, and there is no more supply."

"Tsk." Ferdinand snorted unhappily.

"There should be a bottle of yogurt in the cabinet in my room. I'll get it." A calm voice sounded, and Kerry stood up from his seat.

"Go quickly." Ferdinand waved his hand and urged Kerry.

"Hey, Kerry, why do you have yogurt there? When did you hide it secretly? Why didn't I know?" Miles hung on Kerry and asked curiously.

Kerry ignored him, pulled the person off him and left directly.

"Tch~ It's still so boring!" Miles pouted, pulled the chair next to Ferdinand and sat down.

Ferdinand glanced at him, "Is the food ready?"

Miles nodded, "Don't you worry about me doing the work? I brought all the delicious food from the kitchen. I guarantee he will like it!"

"Yes." Ferdinand nodded with satisfaction and returned his gaze to his optical brain.

"Hey, boss, what are you looking at?" Miles walked over curiously, but unfortunately Ferdinand set the privacy mode and he couldn't see anything.