Chapter 19

"Ding dong——"

The sudden ringing of the doorbell interrupted Ning Zhiyu's steps up the stairs.

He stopped and looked back curiously, and saw Lu Hao getting up and walking to the entrance. After opening the door, he didn't know what the person outside said. He closed the half-open door to a small gap. Even the small gap was completely blocked by his tall body.

People outside the door couldn't see into the room, and Ning Zhiyu on the stairs naturally couldn't see what was going on outside the door.

Ning Zhiyu originally thought it was Lani who came to get the documents, but judging from Lu Hao's reaction, it shouldn't be the case.

Who is that? Being so secretive only aroused Ning Zhiyu's curiosity even more.

Could it be that she got pregnant after a one-night stand and brought the ball to her partner? Or an old lover who has broken up but still misses his ex and wants to get back together? Or are you the childhood sweethearts you grew up with and have been waiting for your neighbor's brother to marry you as an adult?

"Bang——"

The sound of the door closing burst the bubble of the small theater in Ning Zhiyu's dog blood brain.

Ahem, Ning Zhiyu shrank his neck guiltily. He was so excited just now that he forgot that the person he was raping was Lu Hao. Although they had not known each other for a long time, Ning Zhiyu was still confident that he had not seen the wrong person. Lu Hao is definitely not the kind of person who is casual about emotions.

Ning Zhiyu saw the expression on Lu Hao's face after turning around, which further confirmed this.

Although his eyebrows were furrowed and he seemed to be in a bad mood, Ning Zhiyu could see more of a sense of helplessness through the slightly pursed corners of his lips.

This was the first time that Ning Zhiyu saw such contradictory emotions on Lu Hao's face, and he seemed to be more curious about who was just outside the door.

Meeting Lu Hao's eyes unexpectedly, Ning Zhiyu was just about to pretend that nothing happened and continue going upstairs, but Lu Hao suddenly waved to him. Only then did Ning Zhiyu see Lu Hao's hand. got a paper bag.

Lu Hao stepped forward and handed the bag to Ning Zhiyu, "My brother sent it to me. He has a similar build to you. If it fits, I can wear this suit this afternoon."

Ning Zhiyu felt that Lu Hao once again broke his original impression of Lu Hao as a straight A (straight Alpha, the same as a straight man). Even he himself had forgotten that because he came to the capital star directly from the end of the actual combat exercise, in his backpack He only brought a replacement set of military uniforms. It would be a bit out of date to wear them now, but Lu Hao thought of it for him.

Ning Zhiyu took the bag and glanced at the closed door again. Although he felt that the relationship between the two brothers seemed a bit strange, he thought about it for a while without asking. He said "thank you" and went upstairs with the bag. .

In the bag was a set of off-white casual clothes. After Ning Zhiyu put it on, he was surprised to find that it fit well, but the pants were a little too long.

Looking at the length of pants that had grown out, Ning Zhiyu fell into deep thought.

He, Ning Zhiyu, is 178 centimeters tall. Although this height is not very high for a boy, because he is thin, in order to have a suitable body, his pants will never be too short unless they are customized or lengthened. President, before wearing a book, it is common to see a section of your ankle exposed.