Chapter 38

"Why didn't you go to κ21 with your second sister?"

Facing Lu Hao's sudden question, David was obviously taken aback.

He didn't know if he was being careless, but he felt like he saw a hint of displeasure in Lu Hao's eyes just now.

Where did you offend him?

His eyes inadvertently glanced at Ning Zhiyu next to him, and David felt that he might have guessed the truth.

Are you jealous?

"Ahem," David cleared his throat and replied, "The admiral gave me three days' leave."

This time, he went to the capital planet with him. He was busy for so many days. It was not easy to return to the base. It was normal to have a few days off.

Lu Hao nodded lightly, as if the question just now was just a casual question.

Ning Zhiyu looked at this and that, wondering what kind of riddle the two were playing. Alex happened to have roasted a new portion of hind leg meat and immediately helped pass Lu Hao's plate over.

A generous portion of hind leg meat fell onto Lu Hao's plate.

"Thank you~" Ning Zhiyu thanked Alex first, then placed the plate in front of Lu Hao, looking at him expectantly, "This is the hind leg meat of Clay crocodile, it's super delicious, you Taste it."

Lu Hao, who had already taken nutritional supplements before going to the management area, was actually a little nervous, but when he met Ning Zhiyu's eager eyes, he still picked up the chopsticks.

Even he had heard about the reputation of Clay Crocodile hind leg meat, but he didn't expect that the first time he ate it was at the base of the Fourth Army.

You must know that Clay Crocodile is a C-level high-level Zerg. Although it still retains the atavism of low-level Zerg and looks a bit like a crocodile, its strength is a real C+ level. To get such a big piece of Clay Crocodile is Leg meat is not that easy.

Lu Hao's eyes swept across the three people present. Naturally, Ning Zhiyu's new arrival today had nothing to do with him. It was the first time he met Alex, but the white coat on him proved that he was from the R&D area. He was from the R&D area. It was obviously not him who stayed away from the base all year round, so the only one left was David.

While Lu Hao slowly put the hind leg meat into his mouth, he was thinking about turning around and reacting to Lu Luojun. Her adjutant seemed to be very knowledgeable. Obviously, there was a way to get the Clay Crocodile hind leg meat in the base. , it's time for him to think of ways to improve the food for the soldiers at the base.

David, who was enjoying the food, suddenly shuddered. He looked around suspiciously. He didn't find anything strange and forgot about it. After all, outstanding people are always remembered. Who must be it? Talking bad about him behind his back.

"How was it? Is it delicious?" Ning Zhiyu, who had been waiting for feedback since Lu Hao opened his mouth, finally couldn't help but ask.

"It's delicious." Lu Hao nodded. The meat was indeed delicious, but because Ning Zhiyu served it to him, the deliciousness turned into very delicious.

"Then eat more!"

"Eat it yourself."

"哐——"

A piece of hind leg meat still sizzling with hot oil was placed on Ning Zhiyu's plate. Alex glanced at the two of them coldly, "Eat."

Ning Zhiyu smiled bitterly, shut his mouth obediently, and concentrated on eating the meat.

Lu Hao beside him had a smile in his eyes, nodded towards Alex, and continued to use his chopsticks.