Chapter 53

Star κ11 is the eleventh planet discovered by humans in the κ star field, hence its name.

Originally, Planet κ11 was just an ordinary planet, but since the exploration of the planet's geology containing rich ores, it has become lively.

From the first batch of immigrants to the present, the permanent population of κ11 has been quite large. In order to ensure the safety of this group of federal people, the Fourth Army Corps, which is responsible for the security of the northern part of the federation, mainly in the κ star region, has set up a garrison here.

Due to the fact that Planet Kappa 11 is located in a highly active Zerg area and the rarity of the ores it produces, the Fourth Army specially arranged for at least two teams to be stationed here.

"Which two groups are staying there now?" The starship was about to land, and Claude called his men and asked.

The soldier wearing black-rimmed glasses opened his computer. After swiping with his fingers for a long time, he seemed to see some unexpected information. After a slight pause, he replied, "Yes, it's Major General Ai, and... Meyer, Lieutenant General."

"Meyer? Why did he come here?" Claude frowned, "The incident on κ21 was not enough for him to stay at the base and reflect on it? Keynes released him again?"

"Report, report to the major general, yes, yes."

"Tsk, your stuttering problem isn't cured yet!" Claude glanced at the soldier with slight disgust, turned to his adjutant, and complained, "Keynes is really keen on causing trouble for us."

"Who let his son lose to our general because of his inferior skills? People without skills can only play tricks in a place like this." Claude's adjutant shrugged helplessly.

"I hope they will be the ones rotating with us. I don't want to stay here with those idiots for two weeks." Claude said, "Okay, everyone, pay attention and prepare for landing."

"Yes, Major General!"

As the starship trembled slightly as it cut through the atmosphere, Ning Zhiyu grabbed the armrest and had a question in his mind. Where had he heard the name Meyer?

...

As a mineral star, the climate conditions of κ11 are very harsh.

For more than three-quarters of the year, the planet's surface is covered by sandstorms. Therefore, the daily activities of people on this planet are concentrated in underground cities.

After all, it is just a station. The infrastructure of κ11 is obviously much behind that of κ63, and naturally it cannot accommodate a huge starship. Therefore, the starship had to be parked at the entrance of the dungeon, and the soldiers could only walk to the station with their luggage.

As soon as they stepped off the starship, a strong wind mixed with yellow sand blew towards everyone. Fortunately, Ning Zhiyu had developed a habit of entering and exiting the training area these days. The moment the yellow sand blew, he reflexively I turned my head and finally didn't get blown away.

He suddenly understood why the training area of the main base was set up as a desert area. It was presumably to simulate the ecological environment of most mining stars.

The team entered the dungeon through the electronic door.

Looking at the corridor leading straight down in front of him, Ning Zhiyu couldn't help but suspect in his heart that the people of the Fourth Legion had a special hobby for the underground. Star κ63 was built on the seabed, Star κ11 was also built underground, and he didn't know about other things. Is the station also a dungeon?