Chapter 16

When Ning Zhiyu opened his eyes again, he was completely confused. It took him a while to recover his memory.

Looking at the time, Ning Zhiyu was surprised to realize that he had slept for almost 12 hours.

It seems that I was really exhausted after hiding my worries and not sleeping well in the past few days!

Ning Zhiyu felt sorry for herself for a second, and then sat up from the bed.

Only when he sat down did he realize that he was lying under the quilt for some reason. His military uniform jacket had been taken off at some point, neatly folded and placed beside the pillow. His shoes were also placed with his head facing away as soon as he got out of bed. Wherever you wear it.

Sleepwalking is unlikely. It seems that Lu Hao came into the bedroom later and helped him change his coat and shoes when he saw him sleeping. Unexpectedly, Lu Hao, who looked very cold and cold, had such a careful and considerate side.

Ning Zhiyu moved his neck, which was stiff from sleeping for too long, and turned his eyes to the light screen on the wall.

On the star map in the upper left corner, the small blue dot representing the spacecraft has flown more than half the distance. The real-time view outside the cabin on the right is a gorgeous universe dotted with darkness and starlight.

Ning Zhiyu originally thought that Lu Hao would be in the cockpit, but when he looked at the surveillance camera, he found that the cockpit was empty. Instead, there was a person on the sofa in the living room. From the surveillance angle, he could only see that the person was half-lying with his back to the camera, his head slightly lowered. He looked like he was asleep.

"Gu——"

The loud noise drew Ning Zhiyu's attention away from the surveillance camera.

A strong sense of hunger passed from Ning Zhiyu's stomach to his brain. He had slept for too long, and he hadn't eaten for nearly 20 hours.

Lu Hao was sleeping, and Ning Zhiyu planned to find something to eat first.

After looking around, Ning Zhiyu remembered with some disappointment that this bedroom was empty and there was not even a cabinet. There was obviously nothing to fill his stomach.

However, he soon saw his backpack beside the bed. Thanks to those extra meals, the nutritional supplements he had brought for the exercise had not yet been consumed.

Opening his backpack, Ning Zhiyu frowned when he saw the three taupe-brown nutritional supplements in the corner.

I don't know what kind of misunderstandings people in the Star have about chocolate. The outer packaging clearly states that it contains chocolate-flavored nutritional supplements, but it tastes like a mixture of bitter coffee and cough drops plus a little bit of lime water, not to mention a little bit of chocolate. It has no taste, and those who can drink it are werewolves.

After seven days of arduous practical training, Ning Zhiyu, who had been able to swallow other flavored nutritional supplements without changing his expression, was still timid in the face of this chocolate nutritional supplement.

To eat or not to eat?

After his stomach protested loudly again, Ning Zhiyu could only swallow the nutritional supplement in his hand with a grimace and his eyes closed as quickly as possible, then closed his backpack and threw it away out of sight and out of mind. aside.

He must write a letter of opinion to this nutritional supplement manufacturer later. The chocolate-flavored one is simply poisonous and must be remade, at least not to tarnish the sacred chocolate!