Chapter 61

Silence lingered in the cockpit.

Ning Zhiyu sat in the driver's seat, and Lu Hao stood beside him.

In Lu Hao's hand was an iron box specially sent by Lanster to store inhibitors, but he left after the items were delivered.

Ning Zhiyu glanced at the iron box and immediately looked away.

He did not forget the time when he entered this world. It happened to be not long after the original owner had injected the inhibitor. He experienced all the weakness, occasional vomiting symptoms, and a series of terrible subsequent reactions.

Seeing the iron box now, he instinctively wanted to escape.

Lu Hao saw Ning Zhiyu's reaction in his eyes, and his hesitant thoughts were shaken again.

Lu Hao always felt that something was wrong with Ning Zhiyu's mental awareness issues and his fever nearly ten months in advance.

When Ning Zhiyu was in a coma, he had already contacted Mi Er. This was the first time Mi Er had encountered this situation, even for the top federal expert on mental power.

Although he couldn't give an effective solution, Miel asked him to try not to inject the inhibitor without injecting it.

Ning Zhiyu's mental problem is now very serious. Even Miel cannot predict the negative impact this injection will have.

Moreover, Ning Zhiyu's ejaculation cycle has been disrupted. Although the inhibitor can delay the arrival of the official ejaculation period, how long can it be delayed? No one can give a clear range.

More importantly, given Ning Zhiyu's current situation, after his ejaculation is suppressed this time, it will explode even more intensely next time. If his mental problem is not resolved by then, the situation will be even worse. .

Want to take risks?

Lu Hao thought for a moment and finally made up his mind.

"Xiao Yu." Lu Hao put the inhibitor on the console and turned to look at Ning Zhiyu.

"Huh? What's the matter?" Ning Zhiyu asked pretending to be relaxed. Well, it is human nature to be nervous before an injection.

Lu Hao took Ning Zhiyu's hand and suddenly knelt down on one knee in front of Ning Zhiyu. He looked at Ning Zhiyu intently and firmly, "Xiaoyu, be my partner and let's get married, okay?"

Oh, no! Why did you suddenly propose? Is this a proposal?

"Hiccup~" Ning Zhiyu was so surprised that he hiccupped out of excitement.

The original solemn and solemn atmosphere in the cockpit was completely destroyed.

Lu Hao couldn't laugh or cry. Ning Zhiyu's reaction was really too cute, but it would have been better if it hadn't happened when he was proposing.

Lu Hao turned on his optical brain, turned off the privacy mode, and turned the light screen to Ning Zhiyu.

On the light screen was a four-dimensional star map. In the middle of the dark universe, there was a fluorescent blue planet floating.

The moment Ning Zhiyu saw this planet, he felt it looked familiar. After a moment's thought, wasn't it exactly the same as the Hu Yixi Stone?

"This is the α520 star." Lu Hao zoomed in closer.

Looking closer, the α520 star is even more beautiful, and unlike the amber stone, which is just a mineral stone, this planet obviously has life, which makes it even more mysterious and vital.