Chapter 54

"How much do you know about the Fourth Legion?"

Ning Zhiyu was confused by Lanster's sudden question.

He wasn't sure what the good-natured Lanster was asking for.

But he thought about it carefully, and discovered somewhat sadly that no matter why Lanster asked, he had only one answer - stretched out his hand, and used his thumb and index finger to mark a distance the size of a grain of rice, "A little bit."

Then Ning Zhiyu saw Lanster's face darken a little. He looked Ning Zhiyu up and down, seemingly helpless towards this sweetheart. With the last glimmer of hope, Lanster asked, "Did Lu Hao not do it?" Mentioned it to you?"

Does Lu Hao need to introduce the Fourth Legion to him?

Ning Zhiyu's doubts became even greater. Why did it seem that ever since Lanster said that "blood feud", his whole style of painting began to become strange, and the difficulty level of "Lance Guess" also changed. Straight up.

Ning Zhiyu thought hard but couldn't figure out what Lanster meant.

Since he couldn't guess, he chose to speak directly, "What did you mention?"

Lanster sighed slightly and waved to Ning Zhiyu, "Come here."

Ning Zhiyu had no idea why, but he still got up obediently and walked to Lanster.

Lanster pulled Ning Zhiyu to sit next to him, then directly turned on the light brain, turned off the privacy mode, opened the drawing software, and wrote "four" directly on the screen in mid-air with his long fingers, and drew the following Five short vertical lines.

"The Fourth Army currently has five generals," Lanster said while writing the corresponding names under the short vertical lines. "Lu Hao and Lu Luojun are descendants of the first general of the Fourth Army, Lu San."

After Lanster finished speaking, he looked at Ning Zhiyu and saw that he was listening carefully, so he continued, "Archibald Hastings, neutral faction, welcomes the conference."

The fat man at the welcome meeting who looked like the European version of Maitreya Buddha emerged from Ning Zhiyu's mind.

Ning Zhiyu looked at Lanster with some surprise. If he hadn't realized Lanster's purpose just now, he finally understood it now.

Was it because of the conflict between Meyer and Claude at the gate of the station that Lanster came to educate himself on the situation of the Fourth Army? After all, as Lu Hao's "Omega", he should be considered a relatively special existence in the Fourth Army.

If anyone else had told Ning Zhiyu about this, he wouldn't have been so surprised, but this was Lanster, the Lanster who was particularly cold and cold, could speak simply and concisely, and often needed people to guess what he meant. .

A strong feeling of emotion welled up in Ning Zhiyu's heart. He felt that it was wrong for him to always look at Lanster through the colored glasses that readers have for the protagonist of the novel. Lanster cared about Lanster far more than he thought. "Ning Zhiyu" this bamboo horse.

"Pa." The back of his hand was suddenly tapped, and Ning Zhiyu raised his head, only to realize that he had accidentally strayed and was caught by Lanster.

"Ahem, I'm sorry." Ning Zhiyu apologized quickly.

Lanster retracted his hand and didn't say much. He just continued to write the fourth name on the light screen, "Keynes Houdini, a radical, Meyer was promoted by him." As he said that, he paused After a pause, he glanced at Ning Zhiyu and said, "Whether he knows about your relationship with Lu Hao or not, please pay attention."