Chapter 82

Looking at Ning Zhiyu's pure eyes, Ferdinand knew that he was not pretending. He really did not recognize himself or the photos of him as a child.

Suppressing the sourness in his heart, Ferdinand thought about what went wrong.

When the accident happened, Ning Zhiyu was already 8 years old. Not to mention that the little guy had been extremely smart since he was a child, but he was just not smart. It is not possible for him to be incapable of remembering things at this age.

So under what circumstances will the other party forget about me?

Thinking of the identity of the other party's federal citizen, an idea emerged in Ferdinand's mind.

Could it be that some accident happened that year that caused him to lose his memory?

Or, did someone artificially erase part of his memory? With the technology of the time, it was not impossible.

Ferdinand's face darkened.

If it was an accident, that would be fine. If it was man-made, he would definitely dig that person out and let him know what to do and regret.

Probably knowing the reason, Ferdinand's heart softened again when he looked at Ning Zhiyu in front of him.

The little boy back then had grown into a teenager. Except for those blue eyes, he was almost completely different from his childhood self. If it weren't for his overly similar appearance to his mother, he would have almost missed her.

Twelve years, exactly twelve years, he and his father traveled almost all over the empire without finding him. They never thought that their little baby would be in the Federation. It was really a trick of God.

But fortunately, now, his little baby is finally back.

Ferdinand took back his necklace.

His original plan was to show Ning Zhiyu the photo, and after he recognized his own photo, the two would naturally recognize each other.

But now, Ning Zhiyu showed no reaction. Considering that he might have lost his memory, Ferdinand thought it would be better to proceed step by step and slowly.

"His nickname is Miao Miao," Ferdinand's eyes fell on the photo in his hand, his eyes were particularly gentle, "because when my mother was pregnant with him, she dreamed of a small flame."

Ning Zhiyu was stunned for a moment.

There is no other reason than him. The fetal dream his mother had when she was pregnant with him was also about little flames, so she gave him the name Zhiyu, which means little flames when translated into vernacular.

Is it such a coincidence?

Ferdinand had been secretly paying attention to Ning Zhiyu from the corner of his eye. Seeing the change in his eyes, he felt a little calmer and thought he just remembered something.

"My parents have always wanted an Omega, but because my father has been in the army, they didn't realize their wish until I was ten years old," Ferdinand paused and continued, "But they must not have expected it, Miao Miao. He has been closest to me since childhood."

At this point, Ferdinand laughed softly.

Ning Zhiyu was infected by his gentle eyes, and he thought of his own sister.

His parents have always wanted a daughter. Although it is not as difficult as Ferdinand's parents, his sister is also six years younger than him and has been very clingy to him since she was a child, so he can understand Ferdinand's mood very well.