Chapter 48

"Wait a minute, are you the legendary little goblin who suddenly landed in the air and is about to replace Lanny as the new aide-de-camp of General Lu Hao?"

? ? ? What?

Ning Zhiyu's current mood is just like when he woke up and suddenly found out that he was wearing a book, he was shocked and confused.

Airborne? replace? Goblin?

He knows all the words, but why can't he understand them when they are put together?

"Ah! Qiao, are you talking about the mistress who appeared out of nowhere and hooked up with General Lu Hao and charmed him so much?" Andre patted his forehead and said suddenly, and after speaking, he used a kind of He looked at Ning Zhiyu with a very strange look.

Mond and Lanster looked at each other with indescribable expressions on their faces.

No, what on earth are you talking about? Who can explain it to him?

Ning Zhiyu was heartbroken, but he still tried to look calm on his face and asked, "Well, who can explain to me the whole story?"

"You don't know yet!" Qiao's mouth opened wide in surprise. He didn't care about his posture, he just lay on the table, clicked on his optical brain, and after an extremely skillful operation, he turned off the privacy mode and turned off the computer. The screen was shown to Ning Zhiyu.

"Thankfully you came here earlier than us. You didn't even know about the Fourth Army's internal forum! Now almost everyone in the base knows this news! Look at this post, it sums it up very well." Qiao scrolled the page, " What I'm talking about is that this time Admiral Lu Hao came back from vacation, and there was an extra person in the accompanying team. This was already special enough, but it turned out that the relationship between the admiral and this person was extraordinary."

Joe's expression was very vivid.

"Just the photo of the two of them going in and out together has been published in several pages, and some staff at the R&D center said that the general took people to the lovers' sanctuary on the base on the first day he came back, and there was even a reliable Internal information came out, saying that this person was appointed by the admiral to be his adjutant.

Adjutant! You must know that Lanny has been the aide-de-camp of General Lu Hao since he was in the military academy. The two have been together for so many years, and suddenly they are in a position to pry. Everyone is waiting for the incident to develop further! "

Well, he finally knew why so many people were looking at him when he came back from the training area the next day...

But are there too many drawbacks? There is actually a couple's sanctuary in this base? Couldn't it be that vegetable patch?

Ning Zhiyu wanted to cry but had no tears.

Who is making this up? When will he replace Lanny as Lu Hao's adjutant? He is obviously just a trainee adjutant!

What's even more annoying is that so many people believe it!

"No, the version I saw is different from yours." Andre also squeezed over and winked at Ning Zhiyu, "The post I saw was about Lanny's bitter love for General Lu Hao for many years. It's a pity that the admiral only cares about his career, so he has no choice but to follow in the admiral's footsteps and become the man behind him."

Andre's story-telling ability is not inferior to Joe's, "Seeing that the admiral's heart was about to melt, the admiral who returned to the capital planet for vacation was suddenly seduced by a vixen who came out halfway! "