Chapter 63

The second day after arriving at Star α520 was also the third day after Ning Zhiyu was temporarily tagged.

Amidst the chirping of seabirds, Ning Zhiyu opened his eyes while yawning.

The strange environment that broke into his field of vision startled him.

Fortunately, the memory came back immediately, and yesterday's scenes flashed through my mind.

Ning Zhiyu patted his frightened little heart and let out a long sigh of relief. He really scared himself to death.

wrong.

Ning Zhiyu sat up suddenly and looked around.

He didn't know when he actually slept in the middle of the bed, but he was the only one on the huge bed, and Lu Hao was not there.

If it weren't for the slightly dented marks on the sheets, Ning Zhiyu would have suspected that sharing the same bed last night was his fantasy.

As soon as Ning Zhiyu stepped into the slippers, the bathroom door was suddenly opened from the inside, and Lu Hao, who had just finished taking a bath with only a towel wrapped around his lower body, walked out.

Their eyes met, and the two of them were stunned at the same time.

Ning Zhiyu hurriedly looked away, but the next second, he couldn't help but glance secretly out of the corner of his eye.

After taking a shower yesterday, both of them wore pajamas with long sleeves and long pants. He didn't even have time to take a look at Lu Hao's good body and talent. This opportunity was rare, so he couldn't let it pass.

With this glance, Ning Zhiyu immediately felt bad.

Dude, those are really very clear eight-pack abs! Eight dollars! A whole eight dollars! The one that makes you want to touch it just by looking at it, and the well-defined mermaid line that is submerged in the bath towel...

Too much, too much!

Due to neglect, Ning Zhiyu's body shape in both worlds is just an ordinary healthy figure. There is a faint mermaid line, but the abdominal muscles can only be barely seen under side light. Now look at Lu Hao, there is really no comparison and no harm. I am envious and jealous of the lemon essence. Ying ying ying.

Lu Hao was also stunned when he saw Ning Zhiyu. He recovered and immediately apologized, "Sorry, I thought you were still asleep."

Lu Hao originally planned to retreat to the bathroom, but then he thought about it. Ning Zhiyu was going to have puberty soon. Rather than being too shy by then, it would be better for them to get used to it little by little now.

So, Lu Hao pretended to be calm and walked to the closet.

"Just, I just woke up." Ning Zhiyu blushed and turned away, but he still glanced uncontrollably in the direction of the closet.

Lu Hao took out a set of home clothes from the cupboard, caught Ning Zhiyu's peeking eyes, hesitated for a moment, and took off the bath towel.

hiss--

The moment the towel fell to the ground, Ning Zhiyu took a breath of air and immediately covered his mouth for fear that he might accidentally shout.

But fortunately, Lu Hao was wearing underwear.

Disappointed, Ning Zhiyu breathed a sigh of relief.

But even if Lu Hao's back is facing this way, his two long legs and beautiful back muscles are enough to make people's blood rush.