Chapter 3

The summer night on Planet β511 was quite cool, with an occasional slight breeze blowing by. The body temperature felt about 30 degrees, but Lancet Kirk was still covered in a layer of sweat when he stepped out of the training hall.

Mond Hallet walked beside him leisurely, holding in his hands the luggage they had carried for the past few days.

Originally, the two of them planned to come back before evening, but they were too focused on training, and when they came to their senses, the bright moon was already in the sky.

The summer vacation had already started for a week. At this time, when Lanster and Mond walked into the dormitory area, only the buildings belonging to third-year students still had a few lights on.

As a well-deserved first school, the dormitories of the First Federal Military Academy are very good. The apartment building is designed with two households on the first floor, two people in a suite, including two rooms with separate bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a simple training room. .

Lanster and Mond's dormitories were on the same floor. The elevator opened. Lanster took his luggage and said goodbye to Mond. He turned left and entered his dormitory.

Lanster's roommate is Ning Zhiyu.

In order to avoid friction between Alpha and Beta, freshmen can screen the gender of their roommates when they check in as freshmen, or they can choose their own roommates. Omega, Ning Zhiyu and Lanster, who are their best friends and also pretend to be Beta, naturally It is the choice of the other party.

The access control system automatically recognizes it, and the lights in the living room slowly turn on as the door opens.

In order to achieve good results in this actual combat exercise, Lanster has been invited by Yingmond to go to special training these days.

Seven days was neither long nor short, but it was the first time since he was ten years old that he had been separated from Ning Zhiyu for so long.

"Ning Zhiyu's" biological clock has always been very accurate, and he goes to bed on time at 12 o'clock every night, so when Lanster returned to the dormitory and saw Ning Zhiyu's door closed, it was not surprising at all, but when he passed by, he still couldn't help but look at the door. He paused for a while before leaving.

At six o'clock the next morning, Ning Zhiyu was woken up by an alarm clock that had the same unique ring tone as the original owner. He stared at the ceiling and blanked his thoughts for a long time before his brain slowly resumed functioning.

After washing up and opening the door, Ning Zhiyu unexpectedly met Lanster's eyes in the living room.

The young man on the sofa has soft reddish-brown hair with slightly curly ends. The length just hangs down to his shoulders. He has fair skin and a straight nose, and a pair of beautiful green eyes. He is worthy of being the protagonist of the original book, and he looks exactly like someone from a Japanese comic. The beautiful boy came out.

But Ning Zhiyu was not in the mood to appreciate the other party's appearance when he was stared at expressionlessly.

As they stood and sat down, their eyes met, silence lingered between the two, and the air in the living room seemed to become solemn.

Ning Zhiyu was not sure whether he had been exposed. The author in the original book did not describe too much about the relationship between the two, but fortunately there was enough description of the protagonist. Based on his understanding of the other person's character, Ning Zhiyu speculated that at least two people He is definitely not the slimy type.