Chapter 40

Ning Zhiyu slept so refreshed that he woke up at seven o'clock the next morning.

Worried that Lu Hao hadn't gotten up yet, he decided to go to the Star Network for a walk first.

He was originally worried that the base would restrict access to the Internet, but instead of restricting it, he found that the Internet speed was even much faster than at school and on the starship.

Starnet is Ning Zhiyu's second favorite invention in the interstellar era, besides mechas.

This is equivalent to a virtual second world parallel to the real world. There are libraries, schools, playgrounds, cinemas, and even fighting arenas. Those in real life are inaccessible due to reasons such as time, space, and cost. All restricted projects can be found here.

It has two connection methods, one is the normal browsing mode and the other is the virtual immersion mode.

If you were just looking for information, the first mode would be enough to meet your needs, but this time Ning Zhiyu's purpose was different, so he chose the second immersion mode.

My eyes went dark, and the next second, I saw another world.

StarNet's pass is citizen identity information bound to the optical brain, which means that each federal citizen can only have one StarNet account. If you violate federal laws on StarNet, the police will locate you as soon as possible. The information is for you.

However, in order to protect personal privacy, StarNet allows users to use virtual identities. After setting it up for the first time, if the account has no illegal records and does not have any financial or debt relationship with others, it can be modified by paying a certain amount of federal coins.

Ning Zhiyu's Xingwang image was left by the original owner. He was a young man with black hair and black eyes who would be automatically overwhelmed in a crowd. Ning Zhiyu was quite satisfied with this.

The whole image is completely different from Ning Zhiyu in reality. If I have to push it a little bit, I'm afraid the only thing is black hair, but Xingwang has ordinary short hair. In reality...

After being blessed by time buffs, the area close to the scalp has finally grown by an astounding 1.5 centimeters. At least now the scalp is almost invisible, and it is one step closer to Ning Zhiyu's goal.

When users log in to the Star Network, they will appear at the place where they logged off last time by default. The last time Ning Zhiyu came was when he came to play with mechas with great interest in the days after he came in. So when he goes online again this time, what he has in front of him is the mecha. The door to the training room.

This was also his destination today. Thinking that he might have the opportunity to pilot a mecha for the first time in reality later, he felt guilty and couldn't help but come back to get familiar with it.

Different from various restrictions in reality, mechas on the Star Network are a mass project. As long as the system confirms that you do not have heart disease or other diseases that cannot be stimulated, any citizen can learn mecha driving courses and theoretical courses after paying a certain amount of federal currency. After graduation, you can come here to choose a mecha you like for actual combat training.

And another thing is that on the Star Network, as long as you pay the ground-level remuneration, you can choose between B-class and A-class mechas. There are even mecha manufacturers here who specialize in customizing S-class mechas according to the needs of the sponsors.

This is undoubtedly particularly attractive. You must know that in reality, ordinary soldiers only drive C-class mechas. Only a handful of people in the entire federation have their own S-class mechas. Moreover, if you think about it, To drive an S-class mecha, you need special qualifications from the federal military, but here, as long as you have money, it will be fine.