Chapter 13

It was already past twelve noon when Lanster and Mond came out of the tent.

The two people probably talked about something. Lanster still looked calm as usual, but Mond was obviously in a very good mood, and his eyebrows were overflowing with uncontrollable joy.

At that time, Ning Zhiyu and Lu Hao had just finished their lunch, a leaf that he didn't recognize but had a particularly delicious taste.

Lu Hao picked the leaves and roasted them, so Ning Zhiyu just sat back and waited to eat them.

The palm-sized leaves are roasted over a smokeless charcoal fire. The aroma is strong and it tastes a bit like pancakes. There is no seasoning, but it has a taste of milk and salt, which is super good. food!

Ning Zhiyu ate five of them by himself, and reluctantly put down his hands until he burped full of milk and salt.

After Ning Zhiyu finished eating, Lu Hao relaxed his appetite and ate up the remaining leaves.

When Lanster and Mond came out, there was only a pile of burned smokeless carbon on the ground and the lingering fragrance in the air.

"You guys, hiccups, are you awake?" Unexpectedly, Ning Zhiyu was caught eating secretly, so Ning Zhiyu burped again out of guilt.

"Yes." Lanster responded lightly, without asking anything. He just handed Ning Zhiyu the backpack he had left in the tent, "Let's go."

"Oh, okay." Ning Zhiyu had no objection, packed up the tent and put on his backpack.

After a thrilling night, it was time to rendezvous with the main force.

We had contacted them before and those who stayed in the camp had chosen a safe location and were waiting for them.

Half an hour later, the team members gathered and the actual combat exercise continued.

On this day, the team continued to advance deeper into the forest. Because the exercise was about to end the next day, the team did not stop and reorganize until late at night. Fortunately, the team was safe and sound throughout the night without any further trouble.

At 12 noon on the seventh day, Captain Mond sent the positioning. At this point, the seven-day actual combat exercise officially came to an end.

The spacecraft will send the students back to school, and then their summer vacation will officially begin. Until the start of school in September, they will be assigned to different armies for internship according to their results in this exercise.

It didn't matter which army he went to for internship, as long as he didn't get together with Lanster, but this was beyond his control, so he simply didn't think about it.

What he wants to do more now is to quickly go back to the room, take a fragrant bath, and then have a good sleep to make up for what he has missed these days.

Most of the students made the same choice as Ning Zhiyu, and the remaining few who were still energetic went directly into the training room to accept the actual results of these days. So after a brief commotion, the entire airship fell into unprecedented chaos again. In silence.

Ning Zhiyu slept until four o'clock in the morning the next day.

He was woken up by hunger.

After waking up and facing the pitch-black environment, Ning Zhiyu waited for a while before remembering that the actual combat exercise was over and he was now flying back to the spacecraft of Planet β511.

I have gained a lot in these seven days, but I am also really tired.

Now that he was full of sleep, he felt that he had regained control of his body. Although the wound on his left hand had been treated, it still hurt a little if he moved too much.