Chapter 75

Star κ30 sounds like it is very close to Star κ33, but in fact it has to go around a long circle, almost on the edge of the federal star field.

Moreover, there is a small meteorite belt there, so few fleets pass by there on weekdays.

At this time, near the κ30 star, not far from the small meteorite belt, there was a starship group hiding in the darkness.

"Ah——" A shrill scream broke the silence.

This is a square room three meters wide. The room is empty except for a chair in the middle. Next to the chair is an unknown instrument full of wires.

At this time, a man was being restrained on a chair. His upper body was naked, his hands were fixed on the armrests, and a wire was tied to each wrist.

The sizzling electric current was still flowing around his body. He raised his head high and opened his mouth wide. The screams came from his throat. The veins on his neck were bulging, and he was obviously suffering from extreme pain.

The current slowly disappeared, and the man's screams also stopped. He lowered his head and gasped for air. Big drops of sweat slid down his body, and a small puddle of water accumulated at his feet.

"Say?" A voice suddenly sounded in the empty room.

If you look carefully, you will find a miniature speaker in the corner of the room, and the sound is coming from here.

"Ha, ha, ha." The man was still panting loudly with his head buried, and he didn't know whether he didn't hear it or deliberately pretended not to hear it.

"Hey——"

The next second, the flashing blue current flowed through the man's body again.

"Ah——" A cry more miserable than before came from the man's mouth.

This time, the shocks lasted longer.

The current stopped, and the man's two legs began to tremble uncontrollably.

He leaned on his chair, his breathing sound like a broken bellows, loud and unpleasant.

"Tell me?" The voice rang again. The other person didn't seem to be in a hurry, and his voice was calm, as if he was just asking, have you eaten?

"Ha, say, ha." The man finally wavered.

"explain."

"All the people in the Federation are dogs, ha, ha ha ha ha - cough cough cough cough." The man started to laugh crazily, but because the saliva stuck in his throat, he coughed violently mid-laughing.

There was no sound from the speaker for a long time.

It wasn't until the man finished coughing that the sound started ringing again.

But a different person spoke. Different from the plain voice before, this time the voice was very cold, just like the feeling brought by the howling north wind in the dark night of December. Just listening to it made people feel like Into the abyss.

"Paul." The other person said calmly.

It was just two simple words, but the man suddenly jumped up from the chair as if he had been stimulated, but his restrained body made him fall back before he could leave the chair.

For the first time, the man showed an expression of fear. He widened his eyes and kept looking around, as if trying to find the location of the camera. His bound hands were shaking uncontrollably, and his throat was unconsciously making swallowing movements again and again. .