Chapter 108

As expected, this day was another fruitless one.

After returning to the room at night, Ning Zhiyu buried himself in the bathtub filled with water after taking a shower.

Close his eyes, don't look at anything, don't think about anything. Only then can his heart get a moment of respite.

It wasn't until he was almost done holding in his breath that Ning Zhiyu came out of the water with a splash.

Probably because he had been holding his breath for a long time, Ning Zhiyu's vagina was swollen. He touched his stomach and suddenly felt a bulge.

A gentle smile touched the corners of Ning Zhiyu's lips. He stretched out his hand and gently poked his sleeping little foot. He received another kick in response, but this time it was obviously much lighter.

After ending his daily routine of sleeping with his son, Ning Zhiyu found a comfortable position and lay in the bathtub, turning on his optical brain.

He now has two optical brains in his hand, one is the optical brain containing the federal identity left by the original owner, and the other is the optical brain with a false identity given by Ferdinand after entering the empire.

In addition to its obvious functions, the latter also embeds an internal contact program called "Zhiyan", which has a very high degree of concealment and security. Daily family video conferencing and contact are all completed through this program. .

But what Ning Zhiyu turned on now was his federation's optical brain.

I can't access StarNet, but I can still browse the downloaded content.

For example, the video of his wedding with Lu Hao.

On the day of the wedding, after exchanging rings, he returned to the main house, but the live video on the lawn did not stop. The video was sent the day after the wedding, but he had never thought of it before.

When Ning Zhiyu suffered from insomnia the day before yesterday, he suddenly remembered the existence of the video. He began to endlessly search for Lu Hao's figure in the crowd, like a treasure hunt game. This was his new fun these days.

The video is very long, but this is already the fourth time Ning Zhiyu has watched it. Almost every time, he can spot more Lu Hao from every corner.

The water in the bathtub was already a little cold, so Ning Zhiyu climbed out of it without daring to be careless, put on his pajamas, and got on Guangmu obediently.

The Imperial Queen's birthday party started at noon, and Karl had already sent someone to deliver the dress. It was a very beautiful black suit.

Ning Zhiyu will be the only one going to the Queen's birthday party tomorrow. Although Ferdinand now carries the identity of Joey's heir, he has no problem wandering around on the street on weekdays, but if he goes among the nobles, as the most popular Alpha candidate in the empire, I am afraid that he will be directly targeted by the emperor as soon as he appears on the scene. Catch him.

Ning Zhiyu was better than him. After all, he was ten years old when he disappeared. He was a boy of 18 years old, so only Ferdinand and Karl could recognize him at a glance.

The only thing that needs to be worried is that he looks a bit like his mother, especially the pair of blue eyes, which is almost their iconic feature. If they are familiar with their mother, they will inevitably become suspicious. Therefore, Ning Zhiyu will change a little tomorrow.

Although he forced himself to fall asleep, Ning Zhiyu still didn't sleep well that night.

Lanster came over early in the morning, bringing Mond and a set of cosmetics along the way.