Chapter 21

Federal Plaza of Glory, this huge open-air square that can accommodate up to 500,000 people, is one of the landmark buildings in the federal capital.

In the beginning, this place was just a small stadium located on a remote planet, with an area of more than 2,000 square meters and only a simple small football field.

It was here that people who were dissatisfied with the class oppression of the empire gathered here and held the first secret meeting, initially drafted the federal covenant, and started a war with the empire that lasted for more than two hundred years using this remote star as a base. .

It was not until 500 years ago that after achieving a staged victory, the Interstellar Federal Government was formally established and became another major political power alongside the great empire.

Every large-scale event held by the federal government will be held here.

The current Guanghui Square occupies a very large area. There are 666 giant Roman columns on the outermost edge that surround the entire square. In the middle, a 20-meter-wide blue-bottomed gold-rimmed corridor extends from the entrance of the square and runs through the entire square. , at the end of the corridor, is a huge platform, where a fifty-meter-high stone statue of a glorious torch symbolizing freedom stands. Behind the torch, in the middle of the Roman columns, stand the two federal leaders who initiated the uprising. huge statue.

Area A of the infield where Ning Zhiyu and Lu Hao are located is not far to the right of the Glory Torch stone statue. From here, the stone texture of the Glory Torch can be clearly seen.

As for the guest seat that Ning Zhiyu couldn't avoid, it was between the glorious torch stone statue and the collar statue.

Ning Zhiyu estimated the distance and angle, then looked at the dense crowd around him, and felt that he should be safe tonight.

If Lanster can discover himself in this way, then let him discover him! Ning Zhiyu thought a little rogue.

As the time for the celebration gets closer and closer, there are fewer and fewer empty seats in the auditorium. Area A of the infield is almost full. There are only two empty seats on the left side near Ning Zhiyu. their master.

Ning Zhiyu was not idle at the moment. He was holding a bottle of ice milk in his left hand. From time to time, his right hand took out a chocolate bar from the packaging bag in Lu Hao's hand and put it into his mouth. He took a mouthful of ice milk and a mouthful of chocolate bar, and then took another look. I opened the optical computer screen in the entertainment section, it was so cool!

Ning Zhiyu has to thank the Omega Association here. Look at the Alpha assigned to him!

He needs good looks and money, he is already a general in the military at a young age, he has a great body and genes, and he also has good cooking skills which is rare! He even didn't mind his foodie nature at all and was extra accommodating to him. He took him to a celebration and even didn't forget to bring some snacks!

He actually picked up this kind of Alpha, hehe, he could laugh out of his dreams!

At this time, Ning Zhiyu had completely forgotten that four days ago on the school spaceship, he planned to return the goods to this Alpha who had everything he wanted.

Ning Zhiyu, who silently brought Lu Hao into his circle, was in a good mood and took the initiative to give Lu Hao a chocolate bar to eat.

Lu Hao, who was being fed for the first time, was startled by Ning Zhiyu's sudden move. After being stunned for a moment, he slightly raised his lips and opened his mouth to take the chocolate bar.