Chapter 32

Ning Zhiyu floated for a long time among the vast stars dotted with stars.

He forgot who he was and didn't know where he was. He only knew that here, he felt a sense of security and comfort spreading from deep within.

Faintly, he felt like there was something missing around him. It should be something important to him.

So, he began to search.

He didn't know what he was looking for, but he knew he would recognize it if he saw it.

Ning Zhiyu searched for it for a long, long time.

Finally, in the vast sea of stars, he saw a different planet.

It floated quietly in the dark universe, exuding a faint fluorescent blue light. From a distance, it looked like a beautiful sapphire. Ever since Ning Zhiyu's eyes fell on it, he was fascinated by it. It can't be moved either.

He knew he had found it.

He controlled his body to get closer and closer.

But before he really got close, the planet suddenly became smaller and smaller, until it turned into a smooth stone the size of a quail egg, and then floated into the palm of his hand.

Ning Zhiyu felt warm in her heart as she held the small stone that was brought up automatically.

This is his little stone, Ning Zhiyu said in his heart.

Just after he had this idea, the stone in his hand suddenly started to heat up. For a moment, Ning Zhiyu even felt that the stone suddenly seemed to be alive.

thump.

what sound? Ning Zhiyu glanced around and found nothing strange.

Thump-thump, thump.

Ning Zhiyu looked at the small stone in his palm in disbelief. The beautiful blue pupils shrank slightly under the fluorescent blue light.

That sound came from his little rock!

Thump thump, thump thump.

The heartbeat was getting faster and clearer, and Ning Zhiyu couldn't tell whether the sound was from the little stone or his own.

Just when the heartbeat was about to turn into a small motor, suddenly, a blue light burst out.

Ning Zhiyu instinctively closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, a handsome man with black hair and black eyes appeared in front of him.

"Got you."

Ning Zhiyu heard the other party say, and the next second, he lost consciousness.

...

"Hmm." Ning Zhiyu woke up slowly with a soft hum.

The first thing you see is a plain white room.

The memory came back, and looking at the somewhat familiar environment, I was back in the ward again?

Ning Zhiyu pressed his temples. He seemed to have had a very strange dream, but when he wanted to recall it, he couldn't remember anything.

By the way, where is Lu Hao? Isn't he with himself?

Probably after hearing his call, the door of the ward was opened the next second, and Lu Hao, still in military uniform, walked in from the door.

When he met Ning Zhiyu's gaze, he was startled for a moment, then quickened his pace and walked to the bed, "Are you awake? How do you feel?"