Chapter 111

"Tell me, what's going on?" Lu Cheng glared at Lu Hao again.

In fact, what happened next was not very different from what everyone had guessed.

Although Lu Hao successfully escaped from the empire, something went wrong with Obsidian and he had to find a place to hide. As the saying goes, the most dangerous place is the safest place. Lu Hao sneaked into the den where he and Lanny tracked each other at the beginning.

Then, he discovered that things were not as simple as he thought. In addition to Barry, one of the top federal military officials might also be involved.

However, because of this attempt to alert the enemy, the more critical information was transferred to the palace.

It's not that easy to sneak into the palace, not to mention there is a huge obsidian.

After two days of observation, Lu Hao discovered that the palace was recruiting more guards for the queen's birthday party and the upcoming founding celebration.

If this was placed in the Federation, it would be directly recruited from outside. However, this is not the case in the Empire. Only those children of families who are related to the royal family or nobles are eligible to apply.

This instead provided an opportunity for Lu Hao, a black man.

In an empire where imperial power is paramount, even if you are just a palace guard, it is an extremely rare opportunity for the children of small families in remote stars. Therefore, there are many people who are barely qualified and have managed connections in various places to come all the way. The Emperor Star.

Lu Hao took a fancy to such a pair of brothers. They had just arrived at the Emperor Star and had not communicated with anyone before, so they were the most suitable candidates.

After following him for a day, just when Lu Hao was about to take action in the middle of the night, he accidentally ran into Mo Wen, who was also planning to intercept Hu.

Both of them were surprised that each other appeared here, but the tacit understanding between them allowed them to reach cooperation with just one look.

Ten minutes later, with the help of Mervyn, who happened to have some knowledge about optical brains, the brothers from the remote star changed their appearance.

One day later, Lu Hao and Mervyn were selected into the bodyguards effortlessly.

As for Obsidian, after figuring out the topography of the palace and the order of shifts, Lu Hao smuggled it in quite easily. The grooves in the active volcano that Lanster accidentally mentioned before became a very good hiding place.

After everything was arranged, Lu Hao began to repair Obsidian and collect evidence at the same time.

What Lu Hao didn't expect was that Mervyn's purpose in coming to the empire was the same as his, because another problematic senior federal military officer was Mervyn's immediate boss in the Third Army.

With Mervyn's help, Obsidian's repairs were basically completed, and the materials they were looking for were almost collected. There is no contact with the Federation for the time being. One is that the signal of the Federation's optical brain here is too poor, and different signal waves are easily detected by the palace. The other is that he remembers Lanster's actions and plans to help him.

"Thank you." Unexpectedly, it was because of himself that Ning Zhiyu and Alpha were separated for so long. Lanster felt a little guilty. He sincerely bowed to Ning Zhiyu and Lu Hao, who were standing together in their avatars.